Can't Feel

These past few days have been crazy. One I back out on helping Wednesday with her father and it seemed like she didn't need my help after all because she got him arrested by herself. The fact that Wednesday Addams is coming to me for help all the time is starting to get annoying. Than the mayor dies and I feel bad for his kids even though his son his an asshole, no one should lose a father or a mother. For these past few days I have been losing it and there are sometimes where I just want to scream in a crowd room until someone looks up and sees, as you can tell things have gotten worse after family day came. After the funeral I rushed back to my dorm and started packing a few clothes. As I finished packing I was ready to leave Nevermore but my door opened reliving Ajax as he entered my room.

"What are you doing?" he asked me as he looked to my bag in my hand and my car keys in the other.

"I'm leaving. I'm going to find my sister" I say grabbing my phone off my nightstand

"Baby, do you know where to look?" he asked

"Yes. Mystic Falls, it's in Virginia. That's where Hope was and that's where everyone else is. Alright, I have to find her Ajax. I can't stand here and not do anything. I'm starting to lose some memories, starting to forget her and there have been a few times where I can't feel her magic. That has never happened before. No matter where we are in the world we are always able to feel one another. Something is wrong and something is happening to her as we speak. I love you but please get out of my way" I say to him as I took a step closer

"I'm not stopping you Ariella, I'm coming with you. You are not doing this alone. Give me 5 minutes, meet me at your car" he said and kissed my forehead and than ran out of the room before I had a chance to say anything. I rushed down the halls and stairs making it all the way to my car. Five minutes comes and I see Ajax running towards my car, he threw his bag in the back seat and climb into the passenger seat.

"Let's go find your sister" he said kissing my hand

"Sit back and relax because it's going to be a long drive" I say as I slip on my sunglasses and turned the radio on high. I step on the gas and we were off.

'I'm coming Hope'

Note!

I'm so so sorry that this chapter is short but guys listen you have my word that the next one will be longer and worth it. As you all can tell the first idea won. I seriously cannot wait for you guys to see what happens next, I trust you guys will love and this one too. Thank you, guys so much for voting. I love you all and we have now hit 15k, you guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!