eight

NETEYAM

her smile was bright as she ran away from tsireya across the sand. "you can't keep running!" tsireya warned; jokingly. s'more had become more comfortable in the last few days. the last few days had consisted of learning new breathing techniques and getting to know one another better.

"neteyam help!" s'more laughed as she ran up to me, immediately grabbing onto my waist to hide. i stiffened a laugh. "i need to catch my breath," her voice was shaky as she tried to breathe which made me laugh again.

"ugh, no fair! you're hiding!" tsireya groaned as she approached us. i wanted to have some alone time with s'more since over the last few days s'more and tsireya had been inseparable.

and when i say inseparable, i mean anywhere s'more was you'd see tsireya also. they'd become so close that s'more started getting up earlier to meet tsireya by the ilu dock. "could i talk to s'more... alone?" i asked, i didn't want it to come off harsh but no matter how i said it i felt like i had sounded rude.

"oh sure, sorry i've been hogging her up!" tsireya awkwardly laughed. she pulled s'more into a hug. "i'll see you later," and with a smile she walked off.

s'more huffed at me making sure to look me dead in the eyes. "really? alone?" she teased. i groaned and took her small hands in mine but only to be left with her grabbing onto my two fingers since our size difference. "i've just missed you, she's taking up all my time with you," s'more pouted at my words.

"you know my time for you is endless," her small hand reached up to touch my cheek. at this point there was no denying what we felt for each other and i didn't care to hide it either.

i loved her, i'd always loved her. since the moment her and i were born it was like destiny. it's was like they always say, opposites attract. "i know, i know. i just missed you," her hands were soft against my skin and her small fingers rubbed over the top of my lips.

i kissed them lightly to let her know how much i wished her fingers were replaced with her lips. i had wished our kiss back at home had lasted longer so i wouldn't be here standing in front of her wishing for her to take off her oxygen mask. "i miss your lips," i coo'd. it was almost like my heart was breaking at the fact that if i did in fact want to be with her, it would be entirely too hard and complicated.

"i miss yours too," i touched the top of her mask just by where her lips were, i was aching for her and by the look on my face she could tell how bad it was, her eyebrows furrowed and her lips pulled a sly smile. "come with me," she grabbed onto my hand to lead me past all the huts and behind a tree where no one could see us.

"here," she started to lift up her mask. "what- no," i tried to stop her but she just grabbed onto my arm. "trust me," i sighed and let my arms fall to my sides; waiting for her to do what ever she was going to do.

"you have to be quick," she murmured, and with a quick swipe her mask was off and her lips were on mine. i dropped to my knees as her hands snaked around the back of my neck; trying her best to deepen the kiss.

but just like a dream, it was all ripped away too soon and before i knew it she had her mask back on; catching her breath. "i'm sorry," she whimpered. "i will never be able to give you want you want,"

my face dropped at her words. "no, no, you are all that i want. this is enough, you are enough," i reassured her. still on my knees i placed a gentle kiss on her stomach and she sighed at the feeling, taking her hands in my hair and telling me to continue kissing her abdomen.

"that feels nice," i took this as a sign to metaphorically devour her by nipping her skin lightly. "tate-" i wanted to taste her. i mean, i was already on my knees so what better way to beg? my hands snaked up to her waist as i continued to travel my mouth across her.

"we-we shouldn't," she stopped me. "i want to.. i do. it's jus-" i looked up to her. "yeah, i get it," i sighed. i knew what her explanation would be, it would be because she's human and i'm na'vi. that it would never work. so on and so forth.

"s'more.." at this point i didn't care how desperate i sounded. "my whole life has been about being the next leader of the omatikaya clan but now- now my life consists of you," i wanted her to take me in her arms and tell me that she was just as in love with me as i was with her.

she sighed and put her hand to my heart, with pleasure i grabbed her hands in mine; holding them in place. "i see you, cookie," her mouth parted at my words as if she was surprised that she heard such a sentence come from my mouth.

but her lips soon formed a smile. "and with my human heart, i see you," my eyes shot open and my heart began beating faster. she had really said it back, she had chosen me. she had loved me.

she took her fingers pressing them on her mask in attempt to kiss them and then gently placed them on my lips. i closed my eyes to her touch as it sent fireworks through my body. "i am yours, s'more," i admitted.

she smiled and embraced me into her arms. "and i am yours,"

authors note

sorry ab all the filler chapters, it will get good soon.. and trust .. this is ONLY the beginning 🤭

vote and comment