four

S'MORE

i began to shiver as we stood in the rain. avatar hands tugging at the back of our heads any chance they got. i just wanted to go home, i wanted neteyam.

i wanted him to come swoop down from the sky and take all of the avatars down and i'd rightly call him my "super hero", but as the rain poured harder the sun began to set.

tuk was crying, kiri was whispering to herself; in hopes to make everything more calm and all i was doing and thinking about how my father was here in avatar form.

i could tell spider was scared but being a big sister i washed away all my fears so i could stay strong for him. that's what older siblings do. "maway.." i murmured; which meant calm in na'vi. spider took in a breath listening to my words carefully.

it felt like hours, my legs were beginning to get tired so i started to slip and each time i would do so i would get yanked right back up by my hair.

and like my prays were answered. i heard neytiris war call. lo'ak looked over to spider and i; nodding in reassurance.

the feeling of being held captive washed away because i knew neytiri would do anything for her kids; including me.

kiri had whispered to herself once again, making one of the avatars aggravated, which made him drop her to her knees and with a swift motion one of neytiris darts entered quickly into the head of him.

he dropped like a bag of rocks and that's when kiri tried to make her escape before roughly being pulled back by qauritch and thrown near spider and i.

quaritch immediately cued everyone to fire their guns and they did. spider and i were dropped by kiri as gun shots were firing one after another.

my ears rang causing a massive headache. all of our hands were tied up so it was kinda hard to move around without almost tripping.

i got snapped out of my thoughts when spider grabbed kiri and i and rushed us in front of him to escape.

it was all just a big mess, lo'ak and tuk had bit the avatars arms to get away. so shortly after they did so they began following us and we ran through the forest; leaving all the fighting to the adults.

lo'ak and tuk gained first place as kiri, spider, and i stayed together. "emma hurry," spider ushered me. he had ONLY called me by my real name when he was trying to be overprotective. i hated it.

"skaxwng!" i checked him. he knew better than to call me by my real name, it triggered something so deep inside me i could scream.

we continued to run, the blasts were now from larger guns and they were progressively getting louder. one blast landed right under us causing spider and i to fall, but spider fell off the edge of the branch we were attached to. "spider!" kiri yelled and looked over the edge for him. while i had fallen and gotten a big gash across my thigh; i winced in pain.

"spider!" i winced out in pain, now i had been in pain and worried about my brother. kiri stopped in her tracks, looking over the edge for him, for any sign of spider, while i laid weakly; bleeding from my leg.

we heard footsteps behind us, revealing to be neytiri. "come, now," she grabbed us; pushing us in front of her. "but spider-" kiri whined, tears coming from her eyes.