Season 1 Episode 11: The acclaimed battle continues!

Start from the beginning

Issei: Damn it! How dare you kill Koneko! Get the hell down here! Face me!

Rias: (communicator) Take it easy, Issei. 

Rias currently in the club room gripped her hands in anger.

Rias: (communicator) When someone can no longer fight, they are transferred to an appropriate location, where they are treated. Koneko is not dead. Keep your wits about you.

Issei: But-

Yubelluna: Give up, boys. No matter how hard you struggle, there is no way you can win.

Akeno floated down in front of (Y/n) and Issei.

Akeno: Oh, my...

(Y/n): Akeno?

Akeno: Leave her to me, and hurry on ahead. You don't need to worry about me. I will fight with my whole body and soul to avenge Koneko.

Akeno glowed a yellow aura.

(Y/n): All right. Let's go!

(Y/n) grabbed Issei's hand and zoomed away.

Yubelluna: I've always wanted to fight you, Priestess of Thunder.

Akeno: Oh, my, I consider it an honor, Bomb Queen.

Yubelluna glowed a purple aura.

Grayfia: Three of Lord Riser's pawns, retired.

(Y/n) and Issei were surprised.

(Y/n): 3?

Suddenly, they both got pulled into an alley by Kiba.

Kiba: Hey.

(Y/n): Hey Kiba!

Issei: Then those 3 just now...

Kiba: Thanks to Akeno's barrier, it was pretty easy to take them.

Sona: Now, the current remaning pieces number nine for Lord Riser and five for Lady Rias. They still can't afford to get careless.

(Y/n): Kiba, i'm sorry, but Koneko has been...

Kiba: I heard. She never lets much show through the surface, but she was on fire today. I'm sure she will be dissapointed.

(Y/n) held his fist up.

(Y/n): Let's win this, no matter what!

Kiba: Heh, of course.

Issei: Let's do it!

They all fist bumped. Suddenly, Rias called on the communicator.

Rias: (communicator) Yuuto, (Y/n), Issei, do you read me? I'm going to launch a sneak attack on their base, together with Asia. Draw as many of the enemy away as you can, and buy us some time.

(Y/n): Sneak attack?

Rias: I have no choice. I was planning to allow Akeno to recover, so she can blast each of them, but now the enemy has sent their queen against us directly...

Kiba: But president, the risk in having the king leave the base is too great.

Rias: The enemy will probably think so, too. That's what i was hoping for. Regardless of how immortal phoenix's body may be, his heart is not. If we can strike hard enough to take the fight of him, we will be able to beat Riser. I am personally going to break his heart.

(Y/n) hung up.

Issei: And with that decided...

(Y/n): Let the boys of the ORC...