"Jennie Kim! Open the door this instant! You can not escape from us!"

That's Taeyhung.

"I can even smell the snack that you are eating right at this moment!" I bet on my life that's
Jisoo.

I silently wrap back again my caramel bar so I can eat it later. There's no way I will give the
baked goodies that precious gave to me to them.

I can hear someone murmur.

"According to my outside source you are hiding the snack right now! No! Give us some you stingy person!" Jisoo whine.

Hanbin's also with them? Christmas vacation was already finish. They should be back at school and hospital by now.

"Told ya." I glance at my amused father.

"I'll just tell them you ate 4 bars and you only gave me one." I smirks.

"No! Wait!" I open the door.

The three idiots went inside my office like they are a decent and normal person.

"Yo!" Jisoo greeted.

All three of them are holding their school bags except for Hanbin who was holding his crossbody bag. Hanbin's white coat was hanging on Taeyhung's arms.

"It's 10am in the morning. Why are you all here?"

I saw Hanbin elbows Jisoo. Jisoo ignores Hanbin and just looks at the ceiling while Taeyhung looks at his feet.

Daddy and I simultaenously narrow our eyes at them.

"What did you do?" Daddy ask.

Hanbin steps sideways away from dumb and dumber.

Jisoo glares at Hanbin.

"Tell me now before I decided to kill both of you."

Taeyhung's eyes widen and then he repeatedly elbow Jisoo.

"Taeyhung." Daddy barked.

Taeyhung stands in attention once our father shouts his name.

"Uhm. You might need to go to Columbia today." He mumble..

"Might?" I ask..

"Sorry. You need to go to our school like right now."

"Why?"

Taeyhung did not answer.

Jisoo's still looking at ceiling like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Hanbin." You can hear the irritation from our father's voice.

"I was working when Jisoo calls me from the reception of the hospital.!"

"Where are your cellphones?" I ask.

"We forgot to bring it and we didn't really use it so we always leave it at home." I sigh.

Same.

My family are really not attach to our phones. We don't really even have social media accounts. Daddy has an account in IG, that's it.

"Anyway, Jisoo called and she wants me to fetch the two of them at Columbia. Since I am finish with my work, I agreed. When the MIB and I arrive at the school they are both waiting at the main gate."

"Where are your guards?" l ask.

"They are busy:" Taeyhung mumble.

"Busy in what?" Daddy was already bringing out his phone.

As soon as daddy brings out his phone, an unknown number was calling our his phone.
I can see dumb and dumber slowly backing out of the room.

Not so fast. I press the button to lock the door of my office.