𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

Start from the beginning

Diana
What's that supposed to mean?! You didn't have to spend money on me.

Natalie
I know I didn't. I chose to. You can call me your sugar mommy now

Diana
Well I also bought something for this weekend.

Natalie
And what's that?

Diana
Tell me where we are going and I'll tell you.

Natalie
Looks like we both have our secrets then.

Diana
Just tell me!!

Natalie
🤐

"Here you go." Charlie holds out the bag to me and I huff taking it.

"Thank you." I mumble. I may have not wanted him to buy them but he spent money on it so I have to thank him.

"So are you going to buy an outfit for the date? A dress? Suit? Sweat pants and joggers? Where are you two even going?" Charlie asks.

"I don't know the answer to any of that. She bought me an outfit...We have to be really careful though...I don't want her to get fired—or me to get expelled." I say to him and he wraps his arm around my shoulder as we walk through the mall.

"Well you two aren't allowed to be together in school anymore...you'll have to see each other outside of school." He goes on and I huff. We've gotten caught already...we have to be really careful now. One more thing and Mrs Daniels isn't gonna listen to us. My future will be gone and she'll leave town.

"She doesn't even seem to care, like when I talked to her Monday afterwards...She didn't seem that bothered, is everyone still talking about it?" I ask him and he squints shaking his head.

"What are they saying?" I huff and he sighs.

"Just that maybe you've slept with teachers before and that's how you get your good grades..." He tells me as we walk into a store. Oh god. Does everyone at school think I'm some kind of whore now....

"Oh good god." I groan turning around walking out of the store. Charlie runs quickly beside me.

"At least they're not calling you boring."

"I'd rather them call me boring Charlie!" I walk over to a bench sitting down. I worked for my grades, I spent hours studying...well before this year but still. I got my grades because I worked my ass off while people went to parties.

"They'll forget about it after a week. Let's talk about your date...Are you—"

"Let's just go get something to eat." I tell him standing back up, he sighs getting up and we go get food.

✺ ✺ ✺

I open the door going inside and as usual Sadie comes running towards me, I close the door putting my keys down before bending down to rub her.

"Diana!" I hear Jane call me from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I stop rubbing Sadie and get up walking in.