Eenie, Meenie, Miney Moe

Start from the beginning

Cherry let out a shy giggle before taking a strand of her hair, "Yes, I'm a proud ginger. It's a gift and a curse, I burn very easily in the sun, so my hair might not be the only thing red in a while"

Everyone laughed at Cherry's joke, which only caused her to smile wider. Jonathan hadn't taken his eyes off of her once, how could he? She looked breathtaking. His partner Tanyel noticed how his eyes lingered, but she shouldn't have minded he never stepped forward for any of the girls despite being chosen three times already.

"I'm sure the boys won't mind helping you put on some sun cream" Maya winked finally turning her attention to the other islanders. "Let's introduce you, shall we?"

"Yes, please!"

"Alright! So we have three couples so far. First up we have Ron and Lana, Shaq and Tanya, and, Tanyel and Jonathan. We have three single boys but that will quickly change" Maya exclaimed her eyes flickering over to the two girls sitting on the other side of the pool. They were both obviously intimidated by the redhead bombshell.

"The power is all in your hands... Now, I think we've waited long enough! Let's have a look to see who fancies you..."Maya paused causing Cherry's stomach to clench in anticipation, she could feel their stares burn into her body. Anna-May and Olivia eyed the boys curiously, they wondered what boys would set forward.

"Boys please step forward if you like the look of Cherry" 

Cherry took this opportunity to inspect her competition and potential partners, it wasn't until she reached the end did her breath caught in her throat. She couldn't remember his name but gosh she felt like he staring into her soul. It wasn't until his mouth lifted into a smirk did she noticed the other boys stepping forward.

Jonathan stepped around Tanyel after his little starring competition, and by the look on Tanyel's face she wasn't expecting him to, if you went by her cold deadpan expression.

"Wow! Five boys have stepped forward!!" Maya announced in excitement, this was the reaction they were expecting. "Ron, Harris, Kai, Jonathan and Will you all have stepped forward!"

"Ron tell us why have you stepped forward?"

"I can tell we would get on the minute she walked in, and not to mention she looks fire" Ron replied cheekily at the supermodel before him. Lana shifted behind Ron with a small smile although her eyes told a different story. It wasn't nice to hear.

"What about you Harris?"

"She's beautiful! She's got a gorgeous smile and yeah! I hope we can partner up" Harris grinned as he made eye contact with the stunning redhead. 

"Well, well, well" Maya muttered her eyes flickering over to Jonathan who had yet to take his eyes off of the prize.

"Jonathan, Jonathan, Jonathan what am I going to do with you? Three girls already but this is the first time you stepped forward" Maya joked causing Cherry to let out a delicate laugh, She figured Jonathan was a notorious playboy and it made her consider he would best bet if she wanted to get kicked out early, he would surely leave her the minute he like someone better, wouldn't he?

"As you said Maya, Cherry is the only girl I stepped forward for..." Jonathan replied unaware of how his words left the girls ticked by his words. "She looks out-worldly and just my type, so how could I not step forward" Jonathan chuckled as he unknowingly continued to put his foot in his mouth.

Maya tried to hold back her amusement as she moved on to the other boys and despite his cheeky, confident persona Maya thought love was in there was love in the air just from the way Jonathan looked at Cherry. 

"Well like I said before Cherry the power in your hands, you can either choose a single boy or split up a couple. What will it be?"

Cherry contemplated her choices, two had caught her immediate attention and despite loving Will's personality she wouldn't pick him. He seemed genuine and a person who Cherry could get along with but her mission was to get home as soon as possible. 

Her best option was a playboy.

"I'm going to go with Jonathan" Cherry smiled turning to face the boy who was grinning from ear to ear, his partner was feeling the exact opposite and Cherry knew if looks could kill she would be dead.

"Woo! Jonathan, how do you feel?" Maya laughed clapping her hands in delight for the new couple. "Amazing!" He beamed as Cherry walked effortlessly down the stairs alongside the pool, passing Tanyel with a smile something that wasn't returned, but that didn't bother her in the slightest.

"Hello love,  you alright?" Jonathan greeted as he accepted the hug she offered naturally. 

"I'm good, and you??"

"Better now" he whispered leaning down to her ear, his arm now securely wrapped around her waist, something he didn't do with the other girls. Despite being 5.10 in height Jonathan still managed to tower over her in heels. 

"Can I just say you guys! you look incredible together" Maya Jama squealed as she looked down the lines of couples. 

"We do, don't we?" Jonathan smirked as he jokingly pulled Cherry further into his side. The sudden movement caused Cherry to gasp out in shock as the others laughed around them. 

The fact that Cherry didn't move back to her original spot was noticed by the girls across the pool, and they weren't happy.

"Well, I think it's time to get the rest of you into couples, shall we?"