"Alright, alright, you're the best at hide and seek." The demon admits in defeat. The small demon cheers, however she quickly stops as the taller demon quickly covers his eyes and begins counting once again.

She quickly panics before running off to go hide again. She obviously wasn't expecting the second round. Y/n attempted to peak through his fingers but it was however poked by an eldritch tendril. He clutched the now sore eye.

Lucifer walked past, placing the tree artefact just above the fireplace and below the large TV. "No one likes a cheater dear assistant." She hums before walking away. "So that means no spells while looking for us." She disappeared through the door.

Surprisingly enough, Lucifer didn't like 'the little rat' being the supposed best at hide and seek. Lucifer was childish when it came to being the best. And anything to procrastinate on doing actual work, as the servant had learnt the hard way. The amount of times he had seen her sleep on paperwork which could've cost other Overseers a lot of trouble.

He had actually gotten letters from the Overseers appreciating his work and genuine fast paced decisions. Apparently Lucifer was never actually good at doing stuff like that, ever.

The demon finished counting and his first and immediate thought was. "Lucy first." He was tempted to use a spell but felt like he get worse then the simple eye poke. His first thought was her room, so it's where he went first, very carefully however, everything was very expensive, he knew how proud she was of her things.

"Lucifer~" The helpful demon called out. "I'm gonna find you." Long story short she wasn't in there or literally anywhere else, he couldn't even find Krampus. "She didn't say anything about abilities right?"

He quickly went looking again but for words instead this time round.

'Sleep' 'Need thread' 'Need Models' 'Need demon blood' 'Candy'

"Aha!" He slammed the door open. "Found... whoops sorry Justice." He had barged in on Justice listening to an audiobook.

"Hm, no worries man. What's up?" She took out one of her ear buds.

"Looking for Lucifer and Krampus." He sighs. "By the way did you want this?" He pulled out a chocolate bar.

"Aw hell yeah." The gluttonous demon immediately went for the chocolate bar. However-

"My candy!"

"No! you little!- shit!"

Both Lucifer and Krampus appeared out of the wall. The spellcaster could tell that an eldritch spell had been broken, hiding the two in the shadows. Lucifer didn't want her servant to find either of them, it would've given her a great sense of superiority. However the little candy gremlin ruined all of that.

She watched as her servant pulled out sweet treats for both her and Justice. He was focusing on those two instead of her. It gave her mixed feelings. Why did she even want that sense of superiority anyway, he was the servant.

"So boss, looks like it's a tie, meaning Krampus is just as good as you Lucifer." The demon looked right into the Queen's eyes, with a large smile. However the Queen looked closer. He was smugly laughing inside.

That's why she wanted the sense of superiority.

She had lost it over him.

And it was fun to try and gain it back.

Even though it would take maybe a couple snaps of her fingers and he would be nothing, it was fun to do it on his level. As a friend.

This was a weird feeling. A feeling she hadn't felt since she met Beelzebub or another old colleague. The feeling of rivalry, though it wasn't the exact same with her servant, it was just as fun.