This went on for a while until the topic changed into old stories of their missions. Everybody told you from their experiences and their missions in the past -sometimes ending with a good laugh or an uncomfortable feeling since they nearly escaped death.

„Hm, why did you only now join the sorcerer business?" Megumi asked and leaned back to stretch him out a bit.

„I'm the only one in my family who can see curses. I didn't know that it existed before I met Gojo." you explained and poked around in your left overs.

„How did you guys even meet? Like you're sure you're not his girlfriend?"

Before you could answer Gojo threw an arm around you and pulled you close. „Actually, Y/N and I have a much better connection. She gave me a lap dance the first time we met."

Now he dropped the bomb -without your permission. You knew you haven't talked about that but you wanted to keep that a secret from the students. And Gojo just completely destroyed your plan.

You closed your eyes and inhaled to sort your feelings. One side wanted to cry and the other to yell at him but you couldn't do any of it. So you inhaled deeply and put on a smile.

Quickly you decided to just go with it and be proud. Proud of yourself and your past. It's nothing to be judged for or ashamed of.

„Yeah, well..." you started before the others could ask questions. „I worked at a strip club and Gojo was a customer. He asked for me and that's how we met."

„A stripper?" Yuji asked with wide eyes.

„Desperate times, okay? I never graduated so getting a normal job is impossible."

„Was she good?" suddenly Sukuna popped out of the boys cheek and started to interrupt that conversation.

„10/10 can recommend." Gojo joked and patted your thighs. „Would purchase again."

Shocked you opened your mouth and blinked a few times to process what he just said - right in front of the students. Your blood started to boil and your smile formed into a passive aggressive grin.

„Can we like not talk about that here and right in front of the students. That was a one time only and you paid me so it was more of a win for me anyways." you tried to change the subject. „If we are already at the topic of humiliating other people. How about the fact that you look like a paint brush from behind?"

As you said that, Nobara shot all her noodles over the entire table and started to burst out in laughter. Even Toge and Megumi had to giggle slightly.

„Finally someone who says it out loud." Maki commented and even she had a slight smirk on her face.

„Oh come on! Is it really that bad?" Gojo turned around to show you the back of his head. Quickly he styled his hair upwards to imitated his usual hair.

„If I wanna change the colors in my room I'll call you for help." you joked and shoved a mochi into your mouth. The students around you started to giggle and you joined them.

Gojo instead just stared at you with a slightly open mouth and shook his head. He raised an eyebrow and a smirk formed on his face. His eyes lingering on you, scanning you from head to toe.

The way he looked at you, made your heart sink into your stomach and suddenly you felt how the mochi in your mouth suffocated you. Quickly you swallowed the dessert and took a deep breath, his gaze not changing his target.

„Do you wanna pick a fight with me, huh?" he asked, his tone lower than usual. His hand slowly making its way to your thigh under the table. As he touched your thigh, his fingers emitted a freezing feeling through the pants you wore and a shiver of goosebumps ran over your body.

His one arm was still around you and his chest leaning against your shoulder. He was so close.

Before his hand could go any further you grabbed it and slung your fingers around his. Quickly you placed the hand back into his lap and then patted his thigh with yours. „Maybe another time."

A wide smirk formed on his face and then he nodded. He was unbelievable.

A bit uncomfortable you shifted a few centimeters away from. You didn't mind him behaving like this, more the opposite. You liked the attention. But right in front of the students, that was a bit too much even for your liking.

„Y/N?" Nobara called your name next to you. Your head turned away from Gojo and you looked at the girl. „Can I ask you a question about the whole stripper thing?"

Slightly you nodded.

„How did you become one? And how much money did you make?"

Her interests surprised you a bit and you giggled. „You're not planning to become one, are you? I think a model job would suite you better."

„No, no, don't worry. I'm just interested."

„Okay, well. How much you earn always depends on where you're working and how many costumer you get. Sometimes it's more and sometimes it's less. I worked at a place that wasn't really popular so I struggled with money like all the time..."

You continued telling your story and a bunch of different questions followed. Patiently you answered every single one of them and shared your insights. After you were finished you took a look at your phone only to realize that it was past 1am already.

„Oh, don't worry! We will clean and put everything away! You two go to bed and rest for your first mission tomorrow!" Maki said and put all plates into a pile.

„Salmon!" Toge agreed and a smile followed on your face.

„Yeah! Good luck! You can do it!" Yuji cheered and threw a thumbs up.

Gojo and you wished the students good night and then made your way to your rooms. At first it was a bit silent between you until Gojo cleared his throat. „Are you mad at me for telling them?"

Your eyes switched up from the floor and you inhaled. „A bit, I -you know- wanted to have the power over telling them but since they all took it pretty well, I'm not in the place to complain." you admitted and pressed your lips into a thin line.

„They would have to live with it anyways. You're stuck with me now, so they can't get rid of you." he threw his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer.

His usual cold fingers were warm for the first time and spread an unbelievable comfortable feeling from the places where he touched you. And for the first time you followed his movements and slung your arm around his lower back, pulling him even closer. Your hips connected by the joint. You looked up to him and smiled.

You're not sure what peace is supposed to feel like, but maybe it felt like this. Like him.

„Well, unless I get tired of you. Then I'll throw you out!" he joked and pulled you even a bit closer.

„I would leave first, probably. You're an annoying piece of shit." you just answered and pinched him in the side. His body moved and bumped into yours, a small squeak leaving his mouth. His eyes lingered on you, bright and with joy.

He sighed. „Ah, you'll be the ruin of me, won't you?"

„Hm, probably. Does that scare you?" you chuckled and stopped in front of your room door.