Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

The new teacher had to go to the deputy director to get the new teacher's information. Lin Tao felt very uncomfortable when she thought of seeing Fan Jianshu later.

Because she really doesn't want to see Fan Jianshu's face again, the face of the insidious villain.

But there is really nothing she can do. She has to get the information of the new teacher assigned to their school. She has to go to Fan Jianshu's place. No matter how uncomfortable she is, she can only bear it.

However, when she walked to the office, she found that there was no figure of Fan Jianshu inside, but sat another middle-aged man in Zhongshan clothes.

Before Lin Tao went in, she happened to see a man walking over, so she asked, "Hello, little comrade, I'm here to pick up the newly assigned teacher. Didn't the notice say that she would go to the deputy director to get the information?" Excuse me, has Deputy Director Fan moved his office?

Otherwise, why did Fan Jianshu's desk be seated by others?

Or in just three months, Fan Jianshu was promoted again? If so, it will be disgusting.

Lin Tao thought about it in her heart and heard the little comrade say, "What Deputy Director Fan?" You mean Fan Jianshu? He was reported to be messing with men and women a month ago and was deported by pd.

"Your school is not in the mountain city, is it? You don't even know such big news yet?" Seeing that Lin Tao really didn't hear the news, the little comrade immediately became interested and told her about it in a low voice.

"It was very noisy at that time, and there was a sensation in our city. Guess who Fan Jianshu is messing with? It turned out to be the vice president of the City No. 1 Middle School. Who is the vice principal? But the daughter-in-law of our municipal party committee, this matter is so noisy that even the municipal leaders are involved. At that time, our city had a good inventory, but anyone with an improper style and a mess in the relationship between men and women would be dismissed and decentralized. Fan Jianshu was shaved and pulled around the city for a whole time. At that time, it was really scary.

Isn't it a sensation? At that time, Fan Jianshu was shaved and dressed in the car to swim on the street. On the road, someone smashed him with rotten vegetable leaves. And the child picked up the shit on the road and smashed him, and everyone scolded when he saw it.

As soon as Fan Jianshu fell, the Fan family was finished.

The Fan family has no foundation or backstage. At the beginning, Fan Jianshu was able to gain a foothold in the Education Bureau. Thanks to the wife of the Municipal Committee, now they have fallen. The once-glorious Fan family had nothing left. The house was taken back. Fan Jianshu's brother-in-law immediately divorced his sister. Regardless of the relationship, Fan Jianshu's mother asked people everywhere and couldn't find anyone to help at all. When he heard that he heard that he was directly angry and paralyzed in bed.

Fan Jianshu was in a loss before he was devolved. When he left, he was so nagging that he didn't know what he was saying. The people he said, "I'm Director Fan. Don't call me Deputy Director Fan. I'm not the deputy director. I'm not the deputy director..."

The news is really shocking. More than a month has passed, and there are still people discussing it wherever they go.

It is precisely because of this matter that the evil spirit of the mountain city has been completely eliminated, and the Education Bureau alone has changed a group of people.

So that's why the doorman saw her not only without stopping her, but also very enthusiastic? At that time, when Fan Jianshu was there, Fan Jianshu had a backstage, so when the doorman faced the director like Wei Yingzi, he still talked about Fan Jianshu because he knew that Fan Jianshu had a backstage. Although he didn't understand what was behind it, it affected his standing.