Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

"Ah?" At first glance, Lin Tao was stunned. After a while, she blinked her eyes. She stretched out her hand and pinned the hair blown up by the sea breeze behind her ears. She repeatedly asked, "Auntie Fang is married?" When is it?"

"It's not long after the Spring Festival." Lin Manman said, "My mother wanted to write to tell you the news in person, but at that time, she didn't know how to say it several times. Later, after she simply asked me to go to the island, she told you about it in person.

As far as Aunt Fang is concerned, Lin Tao is her second daughter.

When she decided to tell Lin Manman that she was going to remarry, she didn't sleep well for several nights, thinking about how to tell her.

Secondly, Lin Tao just didn't expect it to be so sudden. When Aunt Fang's husband died unexpectedly, many people talked about the media, but Aunt Fang said that she would not marry anything again. She lived alone with Lin Manman for 15 years.

But after careful consideration, Lin Tao figured it out again.

Maybe this is a mother's deep love for her child. At that time, Lin Manman was too young. Aunt Fang was worried that taking her to remarry. The man would be bad to Manman, so she would rather take care of the children alone than remarry.

Now Lin Manman has grown up and has come to the island health center to work as a medicine, and his work is still in place.

Aunt Fang was relieved and naturally began to think about her personal problems.

Lin Tao admired Aunt Fang from the bottom of her heart. She will have no other opinions on Aunt Fang's marriage. As long as the other party can treat her well, it will not be a good thing, otherwise she would not have made her own initiative to mention her father's incident to Aunt Fang at the beginning.

It's just that she was young at that time and had misunderstandings about many things.

It is precisely because of that thing that Lin Tao believes that love and friendship can remain unchanged for so many years.

In addition to the innate personality, the guidance of adults plays an extremely important role in what every child will look like. Lin Tao and Lin Manman have a good temper, because they all have a good example.

But now, Lin Tao is more concerned about Lin Manman. She asked, "What do you think about this?"

Lin Manman knew that Lin Tao was afraid of her sadness. She smiled and said, "Actually, when I first heard my mother talk about this, I felt quite suddenly, but I must support my mother's remarriage. In fact, I understand that the reason why my mother didn't get married before is all for me.

"My father thought he was very good when he was a child, because he has a good temper. Although he left early, in my memory, he never scolded me or contradicted others. Even if I did something wrong when I was a child, he wouldn't hit people like someone else's father. But then I learned that it's not good. It's cowardice.

"He doesn't have the majesty of the head of the family. He is afraid of my grandparents. My grandparents always say whatever they say. My mother quarrels with him. He always says that they are an elder after all. Forget it. How ugly it is to make trouble. But how should my mother put up with it? Those two people killed my brother. How can my mother put up with it?"

So later, she couldn't stand it. After giving birth to Manman, she didn't let them touch Manman even if she beat and scolded two old people. Manman is her lifeline and her spiritual pillar. She no longer has a child, and she can't have a second child.