Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

Early May, 1968.

In the evening, the junction of layers of mountains and the sky is covered with pink-orange clouds.

The wind in late spring and early summer has become warm. The petals on the century-old peach blossom tree by the river blown through the wind, and the pale pink petals fall.

Lin Tao screwed away a newly washed coat in her hand, put a little sleeves that fell slightly to her elbow, and then reached out to take off the peach blossoms that fell over her head and put them into the slowly flowing river.

The river was clear to the bottom. After a while, the peach blossoms drifted away along the river.

Withdrew his eyes, Lin Tao continued to wash clothes.

The clothes in summer are thin, and she loves to be clean. Naturally, the clothes are not dirty, so they are washed quickly. Only one pair of trousers left is washed.

Just then, two women spoke behind him.

When the two saw Lin Tao, who was washing clothes, they looked at each other. One of them said, "Lin Tao is coming to wash clothes."

When Lin Tao heard the sound, she frowned.

In order not to come to wash clothes when there were not many people, she deliberately chose this time, but she didn't expect to meet her. And this Aunt Zhu who talked to her is also a famous tongue chewing in Peach Blossom Village.

"Yes, auntie, but I'm ready to go back after washing. Take your time." Lin Tao speeded up the movement in her hand, quickly washed her trousers, held the wooden basin and was ready to leave.

Aunt Zhu smiled and took a up and down at Lin Tao.

Not to mention that Lin Tao is really like her name. She looks as delicate as a peach blossom, and her skin is white and tender. Those eyes are not particularly big, but shiny, just like talking, which makes people can't help looking at it a few more times.

"Listen to your milk, she found a good marriage for you? The other party is an officer. I heard that he is a battalion commander. He has more than a few hundred people under his command. He is very elegant. He gave more than 200 bride price alone. Tao, your life is so good. Your father spoils you, and your milk also misses you. Find such a good marriage for you. You are not ungrateful.

Lin Tao turned her back to them and frowned when she heard Aunt Zhu's words.

What a good marriage? The other party is a battalion commander. It's good, but he has been married once and I heard that he still has three children.

As for her milk hurts her, it's even more nonsense. She didn't even see the betrothal gift of about 200 yuan.

Her milk doesn't treat her as a thorn in her eyes. It's so delicious.

But these people don't know how her milk is to her, but just deliberately read jokes.

Lin Tao was too lazy to explain, and she still smiled. She said in four or two thousand catties, "Aunt Zhu, where did you ask for the news?" Why didn't I know about this? It's not an aunt. Did you hear that wrong? By the way, Auntie, Brother Hu is also twenty-three or four years old this year, right? And Brother Dog, it's also twenty-two. Is it time to get married? Which girl is my aunt optimistic about? I'm still waiting to eat wedding candy.

After a few words, Aunt Zhu's smile collapsed, curled her lips angrily, muttered, "I'm early", and then went to wash the laundry.

Who doesn't know her man's second marriage? The one in front gave birth to two sons, and now she is getting married when she is old, but she is reluctant to pay for the court's money. The family is making a lot of noise.