Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

This was known by Yang Aishang, and Lin Tao and Lin Hui were called to ask about the story.

Lin Tao said the cause and effect, but the 'special agent' matter was specially used to scare Lin Hui. She also knew that there was no evidence to say it.

But it is true that Lin Hui hasn't come back to the warship, and it is true that she curses Lin Tao to be a widow.

The situation is so bad that it is enough for Lin Hui to drink a pot.

Lin Hui was beaten and had to be educated. This time, Yang Ai'ai's party was not ready to save face for her and asked her to write a self-criticism. In a few days, Yang Ai'ai Party would hold a military dependency conference and asked her to publicly apologize to Lin Tao for this incident in front of all her military dependants.

Not only that, Yang Aitao directly told Master Qi about this matter and asked Master Qi to call Shen Guobin, and the two of them were educated together.

On the other hand, Yang Ai's party is also 'education' Lin Tao.

"Lin Tao, I didn't say you. If you hear anything bad, just come and tell me, and I'll solve it. How can you hold a big belly and quarrel with others? In case she pushes you, what happens to you and Xiao Li is not here, how can you ask the organization to explain to Xiao Li? Yang Ai's party said.

"He is outside to protect his family and the country, but his cousins are in the rear but are not protected by the organization?" Yang Aidao has been on Shengshan Island for more than ten years, and he has long stopped speaking Xiangcheng dialect. This time, he was really scared that even the dialect came out.

In fact, Lin Tao was also very angry before. In the past, Lin Hui said something else. She was a circumsperous to Lin Hui's words. Today, she cursed Li Chengqi and those soldiers. She really couldn't help it.

At that time, she felt that even if Lin Hui's family died, Li Chengqi and those soldiers would not die.

Lin Hui's mouth was talking nonsense, and she was about to slap her!

She didn't think much about it. She really did this. She gave her hand. The palm marks on Lin Hui's face were still there, and her face was swollen.

However, she also knows that people like Lin Hui look powerful on the surface, but in fact, she is a very cowardly person in her heart. When Lin Tao was a child, when she saw that Lin Hui had just bullied herself and was beaten by an old boy but did not dare to fight back, she understood that Lin Hui was a bully and afraid of hard.

She bet that Lin Hui didn't dare to push her, because Lin Hui didn't have the courage in her bones.

If Lin Hui pushes herself, can she afford this responsibility?

So when Lin Hui saw Shen Jiahao say that, she was laughing, because she thought Shen Jiahao was a child. If Shen Jiahao did this, it was none of her business.

However, Shen Jiahao didn't dare to.

Although Lin Tao was angry at that time, she would also analyze the pros and cons in her heart.

However, in front of Yang Ai's party, she didn't say what she didn't have. She cleverly admitted her mistake to Yang Aitang: "Director Yang, I remember what you said. I was really angry today. I will definitely not be able to do it in the future."

"I know that you are worried about Xiao Li. Lin Hui still said cold words like this. If it were, no one could stand it. But it's more important for you to be a child at present. Just leave everything else to the organization. Yang Ai's party said.