Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

When Lin Tao went to school the next day, Jin Pingping no longer slainated her as before, and returned to the same as before. Even if she met, she would not say a few more words.

However, Lin Tao had guessed this result for a long time, but she thought it was good. She can't get along with Jin Pingping's personality in the first place, but she is uncomfortable.

Jin Pingping's unusual courtesy as before made her feel uncomfortable.

Fortunately, she told Jin Pingping clearly that day, otherwise according to Jin Pingping's personality, she would have thought that she would have said bad things in front of Li Mingcheng.

Xu Yuting saw it. When Jin Pingping went to class, there were only Lin Tao, Zhong Jing and her in the office, she asked, "Is I refused so soon?"

This is too fast. The day before yesterday showed signs, and the play was finished today.

Because Zhong Jing was away that day, she didn't know what was going on, so she asked, "What are you two talking about? What did you refuse?"

Xu Yuting said what Jin Pingping liked Li Mingcheng.

As Lin Tao tidyed up her desk, she said, "Ming Cheng is not much better than his brother in this matter. Jin Pingping invited him to watch a movie. He thought that movie was too ugly to watch."

"These two brothers don't look like each other. They are quite similar."

***************************

Some time ago, Li Chengqi went to the carpentry on the island and customized the small bed for two children.

One is relatively large, which can be stitched on the big bed, and the other is a small shaker, which is specially placed in the office like Xu Yuting.

Originally, according to Li Chengqi's meaning, I still wanted to customize it outside the island, but I saw that the bed quality made by Wang Yuanliang was quite good, so I simply found the same carpenter to do it.

At this time, the bed has been ready and sent home.

Lin Tao looked particularly fond of it and began to imagine the scene of a child being born and sleeping in bed.

The wooden bed was delivered. Lin Tao was afraid that the child would be too young and ignorant to hit him, so she made another layer of edges around to ensure that even if the child accidentally hit it, it would not hurt. Lin Tao was completely relieved.

Since Lin Tao's stomach was big, she hasn't touched the sewing machine much. Today, she touched it again and became interested. She found a piece of cloth and made two long-sleeved shirts for Li Mingcheng according to Li Chengqi's size.

After it was finished, I washed and dried this dress while it was sunny today.

When Li Mingcheng came back with Li Chengqi in the evening, Lin Tao took out her clothes and said, "Mingcheng, when you come here, my sister-in-law doesn't know what to give you. I just made a dress for you. You can try to put it on and see if it fits."

Li Mingcheng just wanted to say that there was no need to send anything, but as soon as he heard that Lin Tao had made clothes for herself, she immediately took the clothes and walked into the room.

He said in a hurry, "Thank you, sister-in-law. I'll try it now."

He changed his clothes quickly and came out again in two minutes. The color of this material is lighter than that used by Lin Tao to make clothes for Li Chengqi. Lin Tao thought that the two brothers were calm and the other loved to laugh, so she used this color to make a long-sleeved shirt for Li Mingcheng.