Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Lin Tao did not refuse this time, and the two walked side by side.

Li Chengqi told her about his situation: 27 years old, and his current position is Zhengtuan. The situation at home is a little complicated. There is a stepmother, but he usually doesn't get in touch with the family, so it's not a big problem.

In fact, he was 28 years old on his birthday this year, but because it was not on his birthday, he deliberately said that he was 27 years old.

In the past, I didn't think it was 27 or 28 years old, but now I'm really a little old in the face of Lin Tao, who is less than 20 years old.

When she didn't see Li Chengqi, Lin Tao felt that she had a lot to say, but she really met, but she didn't know what to say.

Li Chengqi asked, "Do you like watching movies?" Are you free tomorrow? I want to invite you to see a movie.

Lin Tao nodded and said, "I'd better treat you. Thank you for saving me today."

"That's fine." Li Chengqi didn't say much.

When she was about to walk to the ox cart, Lin Tao stopped and said, "I'm going home by the ox cart there, or you can send it here." There are a lot of people in the village, and it is definitely inevitable to talk about it when you are seen..."

After all, she and Li Chengqi are just friends now, and they don't want to be choreographed.

Li Chengqi nodded to express his understanding: "Okay, I'll watch you get on the bus here before I leave."

"Uh-huh." Lin Tao nodded, because the corners of Li Chengqi's mouth were raised.

Lin Tao just took two steps away and heard Li Chengqi's voice ringing behind her: "I'll wait for you here at ten o'clock tomorrow morning."

"Okay." Lin Tao turned around and waved to him, "Then I'm leaving."

"Go quickly."

She walked slower than usual, like an ant moving, but the short journey soon came to an end.

She greeted Uncle Liu, who was driving the ox cart, and Lin Tao climbed into the ox cart.

I don't know if it was intentional. As soon as Lin Tao came up, the women in the ox cart began to talk about Lin Hui and Shen Guobin.

"Do you guess who I just met in the supply and marketing agency? I met Lin Hui and Camp Commander Shen. Camp Commander Shen is choosing a watch for Lin Hui. I heard that it cost 200 yuan on such a small watch. Tut, Director Shen is really willing to give up. The glorious gifts are hundreds, and he bought a watch. What a good man."

"Aunt, you don't want to see who is sitting next to you. Why do you still say this? Aren't you afraid that Lin Tao will feel uncomfortable when she hear this? After all, this should have been her marriage, and this watch should be hers.

The worst thing in the village is these people who don't think it's lively and talk nonssive.

Lin Tao frowned and pretended not to hear them.

But the man didn't give up before waiting for her response, but deliberately came to her: "Lin Tao, everything should have been given to Lin Hui. Are you uncomfortable?"

Lin Tao was speechless and didn't pay attention to her. Otherwise, she might have said it from her mouth, and it might become something unpleasant.

She smiled and said, "Sister-in-law Cai, look at what you said. This matter was originally eight words without skimming. It was all my breasts. I didn't agree from the beginning. Why did it become my thing?" Forget what Sister-in-law Cai said in front of me. If I hear and scold you, I won't help you."