~~~~~

Chanyeol's eyes snapped open at the smell of blood. The man jumped up only to see that Baekhyun was already awake the man held onto his hand tightly as if to stop bleeding.

"what happened? I smell blood" Chanyeol spoke quickly getting out of bed

"I was just trying to sharpen it not cut myself!" Baekhyun whined loudly pointing to the sword on the table

"Let me see"

Baekhyun placed his hand out letting it go and blood began to run down his hand dripping onto the floor. Chanyeol immediately grabbed it yanking Baekhyun's hand toward his mouth. Baekhyun winced in pain as Chanyeol bit into his hand. Chanyeol had no control over himself. He couldn't stop even though he wanted to. He didn't want to hurt Baekhyun. He was even screaming at himself in his head trying to stop.

"Wh-What are you doing!?"

Chanyeol didn't answer his eyes flashing a bright red as he continued to drink. He didn't let go not even when Baekhyun’s face went pale. The male yelled out in pain and horror as his body collapsed. Chanyeol was drinking too much. He was going to kill Baekhyun if he didn't stop.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun shouted

"Chanyeol wake up!!!" He yelled again

Chanyeol jolted awake his eyes wide with horror. He looked over to Baekhyun grabbing onto him and holding him tightly.

"I'll never hurt you" Chanyeol whispered

"What's going on? You kept shouting at yourself" Baekhyun asked worriedly

"I couldn't control myself...I was about to kill you. At least in my dream..it felt so real" Chanyeol spoke still holding onto Baekhyun

Three loud knocks echoed through the room as Baekhyun prepared to speak. Chanyeol released him from his hold and Baekhyun jumped up out of bed. As he did so he realized he wasn't dressed.

"Hold on!" He shouted

"I'll answer it" Chanyeol spoke climbing out of bed

He walked to the door opening it just enough to hide the rest of the room behind him.

"Hey uh my dad wants to talk to you two" Sehun said awkwardly

"We'll be right down" Chanyeol nodded before shutting the door.

"Who was it?" Baekhyun asked as he slipped a shirt on

"Your brother, he said your dad wants to speak with us"

"What? Did he say why?"

"No, but we should go find out"

~~~~~

Chanyeol took a seat beside Baekhyun as they waited for Baekhyun's father to speak. The room felt tense and Chanyeol knew something was wrong.

"Chanyeol I need you to leave-" Baekhyun's father couldn't finish his sentence as Baekhyun spoke up

"No! He's not leaving!!"

"Baekhyun let him talk" Chanyeol sighed softly

"But-"

"Baekhyun listen to me!" His father shouted

Baekhyun's face changed to sadness as he let his father speak.

"I need you to go home, when we reached my castle after you saved me and my wife we sent some guards to watch over your kingdom while you were gone." He paused for a moment grabbing a small thin envelope

"This came from one of our riders today. It was addressed to you and the rider said a man is waiting for you" he slid the envelope across the table

Chanyeol reached forward tearing it open, he unfolded the piece of paper a small metal pin hitting the table. Chanyeol dropped the paper grabbing the pin. His eyes widened when he noticed the letters that had been carved into them. He recognized it had three letters CXC. He quickly picked the paper back up reading it.

Chanyeol, we've been searching for you for years. We didn't know that you had been turned. Thankfully we found you but you weren't here. I miss you, you're my brother and you may not remember me. I'm just like you she turned me while I was looking for you. I was only 4 when we saw each other last but I still remember when you gave me this pin and told me that it would lead me to my soul mate and it did. I hope the pin helps you to remember.

Love, C

"Baekhyun I'm sorry I need to leave!" Chanyeol spoke frantically

"But you promised me you wouldn't leave me"

"You can go with him, but take the crystal I need to know you're safe"

"Go get what you need I'm leaving immediately"

~~~~~

Chanyeol jumped off the back of the horse as they reached his castle gates. Baekhyun was quick to follow as Chanyeol raced into the castle.

"CHEN! CHEN WHERE ARE YOU!" Chanyeol screamed as he ran through the castle

The doors to the dining hall slammed open and a man came running out. The man raced towards Chanyeol jumping into his arms.

"Oh my God it's really you" Chanyeol spoke tears beginning to stream down his cheeks

Baekhyun stood there in silence as he watched the two.

"Yeah it's really me" Chen smiled softly

The two stood there in a hug for a few more moments before they turned to look at Baekhyun.

"Who's this?" Chen asked smiling softly at Baekhyun

"I'm Baekhyun, your brother's boyfriend" He smiled widely

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun in shock, they hadn't discussed it but if Baekhyun wanted to label himself as his boyfriend he wasn't going to stop him.

"It's nice to meet you Baekhyun, I'm Chen"

"Baby~ I made your favorite! I hope your brother doesn't mind that I used some of his-Oh hello" A small black-haired man walked out of the dining hall

"Minnie this is my older brother Chanyeol, and this is his boyfriend Baekhyun"

"Hello, my name is Xuimin and I'm married to him. I hope you don't mind that I used some of your stored blood. He wanted a smoothie" Xuimin chuckled softly shaking Chanyeol’s hand

"Take whatever you need, my home is your home"