"For safety measures? Oh, I know how that feels like when kids..." Swift laughed while glancing at Y/n who already know what he was on about as an emotionless gaze was shot at him. With that, he stopped laughing and fixed his throat, mentally hoping his daughter figure would finally cut him off some slack with her stares. "That was unnecessary, yeah─ about the Planet Aero report. We're holding off the enemies from the South pretty good, the air force has got Glamoura covered," he changed the topic.

"What about the other planets? Any negative news about them?" Admiral Tarung added another question with his hands behind his back professionally. "Good news Admiral, since Planet Aero is doing a good job of keeping enemies away then it's a guarantee they won't invade Glamoura. Well... unless Planet Aero loses which definitely won't happen under our watch," Swift proudly told the TAPOPS member with ease.

"But then... Why are you here Sir Swift? Are you not supposed to lead the Air Force?" Cosmo blinked, tilting his head in confusion which earned a smile from the Glamouran man in question. "Good question, as you can guess I voluntarily joined this mission as the leader of the flight operators. Neat, huh?" He snapped his fingers, pointing a hand towards Cosmo as he revealed his role in this mission. "I'll be under you sir?" Yaya spoke out in wonder, pointing a finger at herself since she was quite confused about how this team operation goes.

"Yaya, right? No need to be so formal, just call me Swift, same goes for the rest of you here. And to answer your question, you've hit the jackpot! We will be the eye of the sky during the war, Llumina has developed battle machines that can be used above and in the air. To prepare for that, we created a special group that will be assigned to go against them," Swift explained to the gravitational hero, enlightening her with every new information. "Battle machines on the sky? What has Llumina been up to these daunas?" Y/n looked down to the ground, deep in thought.

"Yes, unfortunately, you heard me right. They actually had some spies in Aero and took some blueprints which were supposedly future inventions that were for the air force. They were one step ahead surprisingly, clearly King Lunos is not an easy ruler to fool and he's certainly full of wits." The master flyer's mood dropped and his expression turned serious. "To say, he has made our job difficult but no fear, we are prepared," Swift reassured with a stern nod, glancing at the teenagers.

"Eros' paradise! When do you believe the war might begin?" Kaden wondered, walking closer to the silent female Glamouran. "More or less, in a few daunas," He calmly shrugged his shoulders. The casual answer made the team flinch in surprise, they knew it was close but certainly not this close. "Are you serious!?" The group roared in unison, completely outraged by this sudden information. They wondered how he managed to answer that casually as if it wasn't a huge deal.

"Isn't that too fast? We just got here!" Gopal exclaimed while frowning. Like the others, it was hard to take in and process. Many things happened in a single week, it was unbelievable for them. "I am afraid to say that it has already been set. This preparation has been going for septenarias now and we have no choice but to adjust to it no matter what." Swift closed his eyes in defeat, their time was limited and they didn't need to waste more of it. All they have to do was make sure to use it wisely.

"He's right, now that you're here we have no time to worry about those things. You should prepare yourselves, I know you've gotten even stronger ever since you faced multiple Glamouran monsters, you've come this far and I'm certain you can put that strength to use in this battle. 'Till then, I suggest you cooperate with your team members and train with the leaders. It will be a big help to this operation," Admiral Tarung stepped in, earning everyone's attention. "That is the end of our meeting, do your best," He finished.