Chapter 9 - Wait!

Start from the beginning

I saw the place and we stood in front of it, Obi-wan started to do his 'thinking' pose and I just stayed tight.

A door opened next to us and aliens came out, I looked at Obi-wan and could tell he had a plan. He nodded at me to follow him and I grinned.

The aliens went to go find something and when they had their backs turned Obi-wan did a trick when he used both of his hands and hit a spot on their necks to immediately pass out.

"Didn't know you still had it" I smirked and started to take one of the Alien's clothes.

"Ha ha," he said sarcastically and took the other's clothes, we got a pass and opened the back door to go inside.

The place looked like a lab or something, I wasn't quite sure but it was a little unsettling. Obi-wan and I walk in and look around.

He stopped at a random self and started to investigate, I looked around at the people making lab things and quickly turned back around.

I walk over to Obi-wan and he had on a smile, "ha, what's the plan now?" I sarcastically say, "good question young y/n, watch and learn" He picks up a chemical, and when no one is looking Obi-wan pours it into a random one.

I embrace for an explosion and when it did Obi-wan grabbed my hand and we raced to the back door, we walked for seconds before hearing a man behind us, I entirely slapped myself.

"Hey," A worker says, "what are you two doing back here?" He says quietly.

"Oh uh, I've seen to have lost my way" Obi-wan quickly replies, the man looks him up and down and then looks at me.

The ugly man winks at me and turns back to Obi-wan. Ew

"Yeah well get back to work," he says, "right"

Obi-wan elbows the man behind him in the face and I take on the other one kicking him to the ground. He gets back up and punches Obi-wan in the nose, I get on the guy's shoulders and flip him to the ground knocking him completely out.

I see Obi-wan took out the other, "whew" he says fixing his hair, "how are you still good at combat" he smiles.

"Ah, well I trained every day almost. If I wanted to defeat the Empire I gotta have moves, right?" I laugh and Obi-wan looks down.

"Y/n serious question", we continue to walk forward and I raise a brow, "do you really think the empire will be defeated?"

"Obi-wan I get that we lost but it's not over until we really say it is, there are still people wanting to fight! I'm rightfully one of them" I say, "I'm not gonna let them get away with killing innocent people. I may not be a Jedi anymore but I would like to still have the ways of saving people"

Obi-wan looks away and grins a bit, "your something special, l/n" I laugh.

We get to a door and Obi-wan uses the pass to get in, as we walked in there was a girl.. or something tied up. "Obi-wan this do-" he removed her hood and it was a droid.

The door opened and I heard a grunt, suddenly Obi and I had a blaster to our heads and we were faint on the wall.

A man walks in and smiles, "I didn't know that Jedi could bleed" he says, I scoff and feel a headache already coming in.

"I'm surprised you fell for it!" He laughs and I roll my eyes.

"We obviously didn't," I say out loud and the girl punches me but I smile. She hits like a baby

"Well then, I thought you would be different than to risk it all for a spoiled little brat!" He punches Obi-wan in the gut and Obi-wan groans.

"Obi-wan!" I scream.

The man takes Obi-wans lightsaber and nods, "the inquisitor really figured you out" he said and then looked at me.

"But who are you? They didn't say anything about you" he raises a brow and I glare at him.

I'm guessing Darth doesn't know about me, but now he probably will. I couldn't understand why they wanted Obi-wan so badly.

"Anyways, she'll be here soon and you two will be dead while I'll be rich" he laughed.

Obi-wan looks around, "where is the girl," he said, "she must be close-"

"Doesn't matter! You both are not leaving" he growls.

"You're not a Jedi anymore Kenobi" he smirked. I was able to reach into my pocket and feel my hidden lightsaber.

"He may not be anymore.." I grab my lightsaber and pull it out. "But I am"

I swing at the girl and cut off her hand, she screams and Obi-wan throws down the drugs the girl gave him. We put on our gas masks and quickly leave the room and closing it on the way.

We find another door and Obi-wan walks in before he gets hit by a chair, my reflexes come in handy and I dodge out of the way.

"Wait!" Obi-wan screams, "let go of me!" the princess says.

Obi-wan picks her up and stops her before running out, she looks at me and Obi-wan.

"Who are you!"