☆85. Married To The Prince Of Seoul☆

🌼 WARNING ⚠️:

Depiction of Mature Content

Mature Content may include; 🤷🏻‍♀️

▪︎ Blood🩸🤍
▪︎ Gore 💔💥
▪︎ Murder 💀🪓
▪︎ Sex 🥂🦋
▪︎ Offensive words 🥀🕷
▪︎ Death 🪦👻
▪︎ 69 🌈😏
▪︎ E.T.C. 🖤🪧

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Jin Hyung, nothing is wrong. Something went into my eye and it's red on its own" Hoseok tried to explain being at the table still with Jin while Jimin's chair was still empty.

"Something went into your both eyes?" Jin raised his eyebrow at Hoseok. "You clearly cried. I have been with you since your birth, you can't lie to me" Jin added with crossed arms, demanding an answer and Hoseok sighed.

"Mr. Min..." He started. "He asked me to be his concubine and I refused"

"What's so new in it to cry about? You refused, he can't force you, period"

"He isn't. He is getting married by the end of this week and... nothing feels right. I don't know what's wrong with me" Hoseok began sobbing but abruptly got a tissue from the table to suppressed his tears.

"I told you not to think too high of yourself. Not everyone gets a prince out through the hellway like Jimin's Mr. Jeon" Jin explained in a low voice while rubbing Hoseok's back. "Falling for the military guy was a bad idea. I knew this will happen, we both knew"

"I knew that but... it hurts. I am not going to be his spouse and it hurts. He is marrying a woman he doesn't even like while forgetting everything about me" Hoseok whisperedly added. "I love him, Jin Hyung"

"Hoseok, you will find a better man than him" Jin assured.

"Like me?" They both heard and saw Namjoon sitting down at their table with a creepy smile.

"What a beautiful sight" Namjoon eyed Hoseok who stood up from his place.

"It's been so long, Jimin should have been back from the restroom. I should go check him up if he needs something" Hoseok announced while abruptly leaving the table and Namjoon frowned.

"Well... I have heard that if a beauty makes an excuse infront of you and leaves, take it as a signal to follow them but... I am really tired for a reason" Namjoon sighed out while sinking back into his seat.

"I don't want to listen" Jin replied while sipping on his drink.

"You are my date, act like one" Namjoon ordered.

"You smell like a perfume you don't own, you disappeared with that woman in blue for an hour, was drinking alone without asking and was busy dancing with every single person on the floor that isn't me. You can't ask me to act like your date as if you remember that you have one" Jin sharply mentioned and Namjoon just blinked.

"Oh... that was... ironic" Namjoon blurted out with wide eyes. "You were... watching me all of this time...?"

"I am going to check Jimin and Hoseok both" Jin announced while getting up from his seat as well but Namjoon abruptly grabbed his wrist.

"Wait... fine, don't leave. Dance with me" Namjoon gently offered.

"In your dreams" Jin scoffed while yanking his hand away but Namjoon stood up to block Jin's way.

"I am sorry, I should have got laid with you, should have disappeared with you, should have shared my drink with you, should have asked a hand for the dance from you, should have asked you to act like my date while remembering that I have one, that is you" Namjoon whispered while kissing the back of Jin's hand as he made eye contact with the latter.