☆9. A Strange Date With Strange Feelings☆

Mr. Jeon?" Jimin asked with wide eyes.

"What's happening here?" Jungkook asked while doing the one-way hug around Jimin's waist.

"Listen, Mister. I don't care who you are to him, I won't let anybody come in until they pay me back my money" Mike chose to speak first while pointing Jimin out.

"How much is your money?" Jungkook asked and a dumbfounded silence engulfed Mike and Jimin all at once.

"Umm... he had been using the club's room without paying anything to the club" Mike explained.

"It's not your concern. You aren't the boss" Jimin broke in.

"But I'm his assistant and..."

"How much is your money?" Jungkook broke Mike's sentence rudely with a
question filled with irritation. Mike took out a paper from his pocket as he climbed down the stairs to examine Jungkook closely and offering him the paper.

"No, please, Mr. Jeon" Jimin pleaded as Mike handed him over the payments list and smirked while observing Jungkook's expensive way of clothing.

"You don't have to pay..." Jimin added as Jungkook started taking out his wallet.

Jimin just passed Mike a glare who rolled his eyes and started patting his feet on the ground while waiting for Jungkook to take out the mentioned amount and when he did Mike extended his arm to grab the money with a smirk. He seized a grip on the notes Jungkook had but Jungkook didn't let go of the money.

"Don't dare to be this harsh with him again. Things will get harsh for you" Jungkook said in a really serious tone while now standing face to face with Mike who just gulped. "I think we are clear" Jungkook added with a raised eyebrow and left his hold from the money.

Mike just looked at Jungkook voicelessly, so did Jimin when Jungkook chose to hold Jimin's wrist and started walking away.

Mike just watched them while counting the money with a glare and just got back inside the club.

Jungkook let go of Jimin's wrist and kept walking ahead in a peaceful pace, without saying anything to Jimin who chose to follow him like a lost puppy.

"You didn't have to pay for it" Jimin finally broke the silence while walking side by side with Jungkook towards his car in the windy dark night. Jungkook just kept the soft walk ahead.

"Was it a liability?" Jungkook asked as he paused when they reached his car and Jimin noticed each time he has a new car.

"You don't even know what it was and still, you paid it?" Jimin asked with an unamused face. "Do you waste your money like this on everyone? Because I thought you were really petty" Jimin stated.

"I'm not petty, I'm a bit wise and as I'm wise I don't waste my money" Jungkook replied while adjusting Jimin's neckline up to make it stop revealing Jimin's skin around his collarbone in a really harsh way and Jimin looked down at it.

"Isn't it too cold for clothes like these?" Jungkook asked while pointing Jimin's red glossy leather outfit' having cold shoulder cropped top.

"Why are you always mad? We weren't talking about this... You shouldn't have... "

"You are so beautiful" Jungkook complimented with a serious face as if he was quarrelling and Jimin forgot what he was saying.

"I mean... you look so beautiful in this attire of yours but still its November" Jungkook abruptly added without stopping his stare at Jimin.

"Do only rich people get sick in cold, Jimin?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow and Jimin just keened his eyes at Jungkook before turning to walk away.