☆82. Middle Fingers To Each Other☆

Jimin yanked the knife off of the corpse's forehead. Sassily, taking it back. With his nose and lips bleeding as he turned to walk away.

"Will you be a good girl for daddy and won't see outside the window?" Jungkook abruptly asked Melody as he opened the door of his car and made her sit on the back seat. "Okay?"

"Ot-tay" Melody replied as Jungkook locked the door shut.

While, the baby casually stood up on the seats and began taking out a baby pillow, a doll plushie and her yellow baby blanket from the back of Jungkook's car. As if she had seen her elders doing that for her to make her sleep in the car, because she managed to cover herself with the blanket and lay down on the pillow with her doll, yawning.

"Where are you going looking like a complete maniac after killing a man infront of my eyes?!" Jungkook asked Jimin who was walking away, carrying the bloodied knife.

"I would have let him shoot you instead" Jimin replied as Jungkook followed him.

"Have you gone insane? Get in the car" Jungkook ordered while walking after Jimin and abruptly grabbing his arm. "We should leave before the police arrives. You aren't getting it. You just killed a damn man! We should leave!" Jungkook emphasized while harshly grabbing Jimin's arm to make him stop at a place. But Jimin hissed and yanked his hold off of him.

"I won't go anywhere with you! Let go of me!" Jimin raised his knife at Jungkook who grabbed Jimin's wrist and pinned his hand behind his back as he pulled the latter closer harshly. Their chests touching kind of closer.

"Think twice before doing anything, I won't remain the man with the handsome face you like" Jungkook bargained with a smirk.

"Let go of me, I don't like your frog nose face!" Jimin yelled while wiggling his arms under Jungkook's hold.

"How dare you?" Jungkook made a face of sudden hurtful realization.

"Only you can dare to say all the bullshit that comes into your pea sized brain?! I won't go anywhere with you" Jimin emphasized.

"You want to go back to that swamp with this pretty face and suck other people's dicks?!" Jungkook yelled at him now.

"Yes! Because I am sick of seeing yours!" Jimin yelled back.

"Sorry to break it up to you, sir, but, I can't grow another dick for your liking! How about you try going for another man and watch how I will be the one killing you first after him!?" Jungkook yelled ahead until Jimin hit Jungkook's nose by his head, it was something Jungkook couldn't hold or block.

"Ah!" Jungkook yelped while letting go of the latter to cup his nose and check if it was bleeding but it wasn't, thankfully.

Melody gave up on her sleep and sit up because of their fight but as she promised to not look outside the window she remained under her blanket with her doll.

"Oh, you want to fight me, Jimin?" Jungkook asked with a snicker as he kept checking his nose for some blood.

"Only if you had enough guts I wouldn't have tried to run away from you" Jimin was mocking until Jungkook flicked fingers on Jimin's already bleeding nose. Jimin yelped while grabbing his nose with all of his might as if it could stop the pain. "You are such a son of a bitch, Mr. Jeon!" Jimin cursed out of pain with his gritted teeth.

"You want to see what this son of the bitch can do?" Jungkook asked and Jimin just frowned until Jungkook bended down and picked Jimin up on his shoulder before Jimin could process.

"Let go!" Jimin tried everything to slip off of Jungkook's hold but couldn't.

"Don't worry my boys, I am taking you both home and sadly since you both are inside him, he is coming along" Jungkook announced.