Nightmare!Sans x Flirty!Reader

Requested by agleam_ghost

So basically, you live with the Bad Guys and do nothing much all day exept sometimes when you go on a mission. But most of the time you're just flirting with Nightmare.
_________________________________

~Reader pov~

"Hey Nighty, are you the Sun ? Because i think you're pretty hot~"
" Stop wasting your saliva to Say such dumb things " Answered Nightmare
" Aww Come on ! "
Nightmare sighed and left, propably to his
' ' working room ' ' as i call it. Ehe, i love him so much, his reactions are funny even tho sometimes it just annoys him, when he gets annoyed i stop, i love nightmare, not the wall.

But... I feel like these days he's getting more negative, like, i know he's supposed to be negative but i mean he's been even more negative than usual so- i dont know if i should flirt so much with him, maybe its my fault.

Whatever i'll just ask him later and see if i can help him with paperwork and all.

// Time skip brough to you by temmie\\

'Okay, Time to check up on Nighty' i though as i got Closer to nightmares office door, i was about to knock when the door opened
" oh, hey boss "
" What do you want " he said in an annoyed tone
" I was going to check if you needeed help with anything but i suppose you're done with paperwork for today "
He seemed surprised, he propably though I was gonna annoy him.
" Well yes, im donne with it, was there anything you wanted in more ?"
" Nope, that was all"
" I see " he said then he left.
'Damn his voice is so hooooot.' I though as i started blushing.
" Ya think your boss is hot now ? " A voice Said
" Oh shut up dust, at least i have better taste "
" How dare you, he said in a Fake dramatic tone, how could you insult my boyfriend that way "
" Wait so you two are dating now ??"
" Yup, unlike you who flirts but still cant confess "
" Hey ! Flirting and confessing aren't the same things, confessing demands more courage okay ? Wait who am i kidding, you propably didnt even confess uh ? He was the one who did right ? "
" Wrong, we both did "
" Oh "
" Yup. So see ya, imma go see him "
And he left- well, it appears im the only one who's not in a relationship and Nightmare too..
...
I should tell him. But not now, thats too soon.

// Some days After \\
(Tem skip brough to you by my Bunny)

Me and Nightmare were sitting on the couch, chilling while the Bad sanses were on a mission. So it was just me and him.
" Hey Nightmare "
" Mhm ?"
" You know, i wish i could be your mirror so i could see you every morning~ "
" First. I dont have a mirror second. You already see me every moring " He said, visibly annoyed
" Oh- you're right "
I said, before getting up
" Where are you going ? "
" Imma take something in my room, i'll Come back quickly dont worry Nighty "
And i started going
I took my Book in my room and went black downstairs, i turned on the right to go back on the couch but then i noticed Nightmare wasn't there anymore. Then i suddenly got pinned to a wall, it was Nightmare, i was blushing madly
" U- uh- Nightmare ?! W- what are you- "
" Stop joking around
" Uh- ? "
" Tell me if you're joking or not. "
" What ? "
" Are you fucking joking or not when you're flirting ? " He replied. He seemed mad
" I- i r- really like y- you and-

" Good. " He said before kissing me passionatly. 'OH GOD IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING ?!?! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
I let him do and after a while i pull him back, he looked half satisfied half mad that i stopped him.
" I need to breathe you know " I said, he waited some seconds before kissing me again. Oh dear god does he wants me to die ? He stopped and looked at me with a smirk
" Guess i really am the Sun since your cheeks are burning~ " he said putting his and on my cheek.
" You know instead of seeing me every morning like usual, you could Come and see me every night~ "
And just like that he kept flirting for the following minutes, propably because i kept flirting he wanted to flirt back. Then when we Heard the door open he teleported us on the couch, as if nothing happened exept he had his hand in mine this Time. None of the Bad Guys seemed to notice this. We then went to eat and Nightmare made me Seat next to him. We ate and Nightmare got up, he looked at me and i followed him. To his room " You Can go change, but however tonight, you're sleeping with me. "
I blushed and nodded, when I got out of Nightmare's room all of the Bad Guys were waiting me and they all said things like.
" So you and the boss uh ? "
" I knew it ! Cross, you owe me 50 bucks "
" Damn it ! Here you go ig, but you wont win the next Time Killer "
" I'll make a dinner for you both next Time. "

" Waddafuk ?! Um- thank you guys i Guess "
Then we talked a little and they left me.
" Hey i want you to tell me every single details of tonight ! " Killer said
" KILLER DONT YOU DARE THINK OF THAT "
" Ehe, cant promise anything " and left
Then i quickly went to change and came back to see Nightmare waiting me.
" Well, i was about to go see what was taking you so long "
" Sorry that i kept you waiting "
" Its okay Darling~ "
I blushed at the nickname and he sat on his bed, waiting for me to Come to sleep with him so i came over him, he laid down and i did the same. Once i was lying down he hugged me from behind, pulling me closer to him then i turned to face him, he put his forehead on mine and i started to fall asleep in his arms.

Okay, its finally endend, i like it. And i Hope you liked it too ! And also tyy, i already got some support even tho i havent wrote that much and it really mean a lot to me <3

Do you have any request ?

( 1060 words)