Swap!Sans/Blueberry x Reader

The picture above is not mine

So before swe start anything i rather to warn ya about the fact that, i love Blueberry but his personality is hard to do for me so its propably not gonna be very good but, hey im doing this for fun so yeah.

Also im french so theres propably gonna be some writing mistakes
Now onto the story !

_______________________________________

~ Reader Pov ~

I was walking outside when I remembered that one mountain near my house. People were saying that those who climb the mountain never return. Honestly I never really believed it, so since I was bored I decided to climb it, i mean, what was the worst that could happen ?

// You then climbed the Mt.Ebott //

Wow ! From there i surely had a nice view ! I stayed for a while, amazed by how the city in wich i lived in could be as pretty as that. Then noticed a small cave, curious i decided to go take a look.

Once i got in, i started looking around and Saw a huge hole. It looked damn deep. I decided to not stay here any longer. I aint sucidal i dont wanna fall in here. I started to turn around and leave when my feets got in a root that made me loose my balance and obviously with my AmAzInG luck i fell backward, straight (AN: That's what im not) down into the hole.

I woke up, surprised i didnt die, i started looking around. I seemed to be in a cave and a bed of golden flowers that i assume have amortized my fall. I then got up and started to walk forward. Wondering what is actually this place. I then met a goat man, he told me his name is Asgore. He showed me the Ruins and told me more about were i was. He was a very nice man but he wanted to keep me with him in the Ruins but.. i wanted to see more, more of the world. I then escaped at night. I was feeling guilty, im really sorry dad but, you cant keep me there forever. After i passed the Big door, i was outside and there was snow (?) are we really underground ?
I walked further when I suddenly Heard a 'creak' behind me wich lead me to start stressing, and going faster. There was someone following me. I then Heard a voice Say "H u m a n, d o n t  y o u  k n o w  h o w  t o  g r e e t  a  n e w  p a l ? T u r n a r o u n d  a n d  s h a k e  m y  h a n d ."
His voice was low as Hell. Freaked out, i did what anyone in my case would do.
'RUN' i told myself as i started speeding straight forward.

~very quick Carrot Pov~

Waddafuk ??

~Back to reader pov~

'OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD'
I though as i was running as if it was to save my life, not caring to watch if he was following me or even watching forward. When I bumped into someone, and fell. I then stood up and apologised to the person in front of me. When I saw them i noticed they were about my height. They then started saying :" HUMAN ! I, THE MAGNIFICIENT SANS SHALL CAPTURE YOU AND DELIVER YOU TO THE ROYAL GUARD ! "
Wut ? Da fuk is he talkin' about ?? He then grabbed my arm, i flinched, for some unknown reason, were he grabbed me, wich means, my wrist. I think he noticed it since he stopped walking and turned to face me. " Is there something wrong human ? A- are you hurt ?" he said while examining my wrist, he then started to pull my sleeve, making us able to see an huge scratch along with smaller ones, i was as shocked as him. " OH NO ! Human ! Come with me, were gonna get you healed, only then, i will deliver you to the Queen. Alright ?" He said. "Uh- um- sure" I answered not understanding a single thing.