Ch 10 Gacha time!

Thought or think

'Mumbled or whisper'

*movement or action*

<digital or robot or digital communication voice>

[telepathy]

An abandoned bandit camp is seen at night, and a guy named Qrow is seen patrolling the area while holding a fish in one hand and his flask in the other. There are several tents at the camp site, and many of them are occupied by half-clothed women who are trying to get some sleep. Mothers are protecting their little children from the cold outside while pregnant women are gathering themselves inside the tent to avoid the cold. Some of the younger, less severely battered females are carrying weapons that they have taken from the mostly empty and demolished boxes that are still at the camp.

Knives are all the girls with weapons have left, even if they may not be effective against trained opponents. Fortunately, there are a few huntresses who, despite being gravely hurt-some of them even losing limbs or pregnant-are eager to assist maintain watch. Qrow and Bronya do not want them to exert themselves; instead, they let the ones without limbs or pregnant to relax.

And speaking of which, we next see Bronya seated on a log by the bonfire. Bronya looks around and sees the girls and a few huntresses are on watching duty, which she deems to be too risky. She picks up her fish on a stick and spends ten minutes walking around the campsite in search of a tiny tent to gacha. She enters the tent and closes the door. Following that, she scans the area. Only a blanket and a pillow are present inside the tent, but Bronya believes that this will be enough. She settles up on the blanket, adjusts her comfort level, and starts tapping on her screen. When she taps on the gacha icon on her system, a gacha section appears on the screen. She is eager to pull since she can see that she has many crystals. Without further ado.

Black Nucleus: alright its time to pull

When she pulls the ten-pull, she can watch the animation on the screen as the metal with the Homu symbol opens up and the light inside the box begins to glow brighter. As soon as the animation is over, she can see her pulls.

<You have: 58,940-> 56,140 crystals, 466,817 lien.>

<congratulations! You have>

<Junk>
<Rare Outfit Option>
<Elf Elysia>
<Junk>
<Junk>
<Idol's Regards>
<Hybrid Type-27>
<Junk>
<Junk>
<Shadow Knight Rank-up Stamp>

Black Nucleus: oh wow, and Elf Elysia, another one for my collection, alright next 10 pulls

<You have: 58,940 -> 56,140 crystals, 466,817 lien.

<congratulations! You have>

<Junk>
<Fu Hua: Snowgazing>
<Junk>
<Junk>
<Special Outfit Coupon Bundle>
<Junk>
<Junk>
<Junk>
<Celestial Furnishings C>
<Black Cat's Lucky Crate>

Black Nucleus: hmm not that bad,.again.

She pull another 10 pulls

<congratulations! You have>

<Fu Hua: Pride>
<Herrscher of Human: Ego>
<Junk>
<Junk>
<Elf Elysia>
<Charlotte>
<Alloy Weapon Option>
<Junk>
<Junk>
<Spring Option>

Black Nucleus: da! Another Herrescher and Elf Elysia that quick! And since I have two Elf Elysia and with the new update, means my Elf Elysia became a two star.

Black Nucleus: alright I think I have enough for pulling, let's get some...

But she then looks at her crystals that she still has more.