08

Ignore mistakes please :)

-

Taehyung was still hesitate to tell Jungkook about his father behavior. His father will beat him again if he finds out that he told about his father to anyone, that what he thoughts.

He can't help but frown, spacing out again. He is still hesitate to believe in Jungkook. He was having a war between his heart and mind when Jungkook spoke again .

Do you know why I kept your father hostage?

N-o with a confused expression taehyung replied.

Because your father tried to be a smart ass and stole things that belongs to me to the jeon.

Huh? Taehyung was still confused (poor boy :( ) but wh-y yo-u want m-e ?

You'll find out that soon don't worry hm. The thing I want to know that why you were crying that night in your sleep? And what's that Kim did to you that you were begging for his forgiveness? I want answers taehyung, if I'm being patient with you that doesn't mean I can be like this for forever.

Act-ually I-

Stop shuttering taehyung I'm not gonna bite you, yet 🗿

Actually m-y dad loved my mom so much that when she was alive, they lived there live to the fullest. They didn't plan to be parents yet when my mom finds out that she is pregnant with me. She was the happiest, when she find out about this but not my father. He was not ready that time but he didn't said anything became happy only for my mother. Later they both find out that pregnancy will be a bit complicated. My Mom was not that strong to carry a baby. But she didn't back out after knowing about this , my father started to convince her abort the child. But my Mom was furious when my father said that , he doesn't want to have m-e. Later they head arguments but my mother's stubbornness won. Time pass like that and we the delivery time came , my father was out for some work . My Mom called the ambulance and went there alone. It's too much pain that she can't ba-re that pain and died that day while giving birth to me . When my father arrived hospital and got to know about my mom's death, he was furious. That day he lost his love .

That's why he blames me for my own mother's death. He hated me from past 20 years passionately. My Mom was the only one whom he loved in his entire life. He said my face reminds him of my mom that's why he hates me, from past 20 years he physically and mentally abused me. Whenever he gets mad or when he comes home being drunk he beats me and throws alot of curse's at me, and left me there li-ke a trash. Whenever he beats me I always get unconscious.

I tried to ran away 2 times but both times he found out about me, his men's kept there eyes on me whenever I go for school . I didn't know about this that's why they caught me . My father lock me for 2 weeks in that small basement in our house . He was furious when he got to know about my running away plan from his men's .

And 2nd time also he did that , that day I thought it's my last day. But he kept me alive just to break me again and again. And here I am now . I don't know what he do when he finds out about this .

That bastard can't do anything stop Worrying about that piece of shit- Jungkook can't control his anger now when he knows what that piece of shit- did to his own son , his taehyung. He can't imagine taehyung crying, begging to that bastard to stop .

He will pay for his deeds , love don't worry I will kill that monster with my own hands. His eyes turns soft just looking at his baby who was crying. Jungkook knows he have to control his anger for now , just for taehyung. He knows taehyung needs him right now. He rolled his tongue in his mouth a habit of his when he is angry.