14

-Ignore mistakes please :)

-

It's been 5 days that taekook are back in mansion and in these 3 days jungkook and taehyung didn't interact much because jungkook is too much busy in his office's new projects and of course his mafia deals. He went to his office early because other members wake up and comes late at night. When everyone sleeping in deep slumber even Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin came early as per jeon's instructions.

And taehyung, who is thinking that his husband is ignoring him. On top of that his nightmares are not helping either. He is not getting proper sleep at all. Jin also noticed this and asked him many questions but he have only one answer that he has insomnia that's why he can't sleep properly. And he don't want to go to any doctor.

-

It's evening time, All the members are gathered in living room expect jungkook. They are talking about some random things. Hoseok and yeonjun bickering like always for some useless things and Jimin is stealing glances from Yoongi, who was looking at hopejun with pure boredom. While Namjin cuddling on couch, lost in their own world. And taehyung who is looking at everyone blankly.

He wants jungkook to hold him in his warm embrace. No one knows that, he is having a war in his mind. All the things that jungkook told him about his parents makes things more worse. He only have negative thoughts in his mind.

Everyone noticed this also and now they're determine to talk to jungkook and his behavior towards taehyung.

Tae: hyungs, I'm going to my room. Good night.

Saying that he hurriedly left from there. Others are also tens because of taehyung's lost behavior.

______________

Jungkook is still working on some files and it's already 1:00 Am. He is again late. He sighed collecting his things, he stood up lazily too tired because of all the work.

All the tiredness and the fear of Kim couple doing something to his taehyung not helping at all.

And the fact that, everything is so calm and peaceful around him just like before the storm.

He walked slowly to his private elevator going down directly to his private parking lot, sitting in his car and putting the files on passenger seat that he was working from past few days. He starts the car , going to his mansion finally after a long day.

But he did noticed something or more like someone following him. He frown but soon smirked when he saw who are they.

Let's the game begin.

He smirked devilishly when he saw the car is still following him.

Soon he reached his mansion, coming out lazily and then going other side of car to get his files because he wants to complete that before going to work.

Slowly entering in mansion, he directly made his way to his bedroom. Everyone is already slept.

Entering in his room, he heard low whimpers coming from near the bed. He quickly turned on the lights and rushed to other side of bed, finding his baby trembling badly face hiding in his knees arms tightly wrapped around his legs. Crying badly and mumbling some incoherent words.

Jungkook quickly scoped the younger in his arms, lifting him up. And taehyung flinched at the sudden force.
But jungkook just sat on the bed with taehyung on his lap hiding his face in his hands.