11

Ignore mistakes please 𓁹_𓁹

-

Time skip ~

Time flies fast, all the members are back from their tour. Jungkook and taehyung both are getting ready to go to jungkook's mansion. It's time for them to talk about all the things that's happening or going to happen.

In these past 5 days Jungkook talk with Namjoon and Yoongi about the information he got from Jackson and what taehyung said that to him.

Yoongi and Namjoon didn't believe at first just like Jungkook. But they can't ignore this news also.

With taekook ~

Bub are you ready? Jungkook asked while entering the room.

Taehyung who was sitting on bed head hung low just nodded his head.

Jungkook went near to taehyung sitting beside him and asked Are you still thinking about that?

Taehyung bit his bottom lip still looking down didn't replied to jungkook's question.

Jungkook sighed, bub I told you we'll talk about this with everyone and find some solution, so stop thinking about this. Jungkook said while holding taehyung's hands.

I-f if they start to h-ate hate me? Taehyung asked in a low voice almost a whisper that Jungkook can't catch up if he didn't sitting this to taehyung.

Look at me. Jungkook demand in his dominating voice.

And taehyung finally look up at his husband, who was looking at him with oh so love and the soft eyes that he is one who can see that.

Let's go, you'll find out today how much they love you. Saying that Jungkook stood up dragging taehyung with him.

They sat in their car and Jungkook started the car. It's whole 1 hour ride to their mansion. They didn't talk with each other but Jungkook steal glances of his baby who was looking outside with a blank face.

He stopped the car suddenly making taehyung to look at him confused. And Jungkook just lean close to taehyung, removing his seat belt then pulling him on his lap.

Taehyung widened his eyes at the sudden pull.

And jungkook who pulled him more closer by his nape, eyeing him first. He attached his lips with taehyung's soft plumpy one. They both felt the spark and the tingly sensation.

He was still in shock that he got a mini heart attack (poor Taetae😔)

Because Jeon Jungkook his husband just kissing him right now FUCKING KISSING HIM?!?!?!?!?

And taehyung was numb, eyes widen, heart anytime going to explode. A whole zoo in his stomach dancing.

Jungkook who was kissing him softly, heart beating at his full speed with butterflies in his stomach.

Jungkook kissed him for more seconds and then pulled away.

But still Jungkook was disappointed because taehyung didn't kiss him back. He know that he can't force taehyung but he can't control himself and when taehyung was this much gloomy from last night, he just wanted to distract his baby.

And taehyung who was lost that he rubbed his fingers softly on his lips , still feeling jungkook's lips on his.

But this is a dangerous move for someone's poor heart.

Tae I'm sorry. Jungkook finally broke the silence while caressing taehyung's cheeks.

Poor Tae came back to earth realizing fully what's just happened .