15

Enjoy 😚💜-

_

Next day in morning with taekook~

Taehyung was the one, who woke up first and to his surprise jungkook was there with him hugging him close to his chest. His hot breathe hitting taehyung's neck. And taehyung was lost looking at jungkook's peaceful sleeping face. He was blushing madly looking at there bodies that too close legs tangled, his strong veiny arms wrapped around taehyung's petite waist caging him in his warm embrace. After a whole week taehyung was in his husband's arms or just he,who was missing this.

Taehyung peck on his cheek just like before thinking that jungkook was sleeping. He pecked again on his cheek than on his tip of nose and smiled shyly after doing that and hide his face in jungkook's neck.

It's not good stealing kisses, when someone is sleeping...muffin.

Taehyung gasped loudly when he heard jungkook's deep morning voice sending shivers to his body.

I don't want a kiss here.

Jungkook said pointing his index finger toward his cheeks.

But here.

This time he pointed his finger towards his lips.

Taehyung widened his eyes he realized what jungkook meant. Now, he was a living tomato. Butterflies dancing in his stomach.

Suddenly taehyung remembered their first kiss that happened in car. But then he became sad when he remembered that he didn't kissed jungkook back that day and that was there first kiss.

And jungkook thought that he shouldn't told him to do something like that, when he saw taehyung's sad face.

Hey muffin, I'm sorry I will not asked you to do something like that again. Just don't be said, hmm.

Taehyung quickly looked at jungkook seeing his face. He also noticed that jungkook is nervous and jungkook looked  away when taehyung kept looking at him without saying anything.

Jungkook was cursing himself for saying something like that but he can't help himself when taehyung was this close to him and moreover taehyung kissing on his cheek and nose when
He was sleeping and it's not the first time taehyung did that. Everytime he had to control himself to not to jump on taehyung and kissed the life out of him.

Jungkook came back from his thoughts when he felt soft pillowed lips on his. He was jungshooked. He composed himself to kiss back because taehyung just put his lips on his not moving at all.

But taehyung backed away before jungkook starts to move his lips.

C-an you T-each m-e how to k-iss?

Taehyung said shyly fidgeting with his fingers. He was sitting on top of jungkook because when he was going to kiss him jungkook looked away and was lost in his thoughts so, taehyung had to sit on top jungkook to kiss him but poor boy forget that he didn't know how to kiss so he just attached his lips with jungkook but he backed away when didn't did anything.

Jungkook chuckled hearing taehyung's words.

And taehyung was embarrassed to hell.

Jungkook also noticed their position and he was having a hard time to not to kiss taehyung the hell out of him and the fact that taehyung didn't know how to kiss and the pout on lips not helping either.

In a swift motion, jungkook was hovering on taehyung and taehyung was under him looking so innocent and a mess because of his disheveled hair.

Just follow my steps.