A TRIP TO THE CITY

Start from the beginning

___

After they say the village chief goodbye going back on his way home, the stars are shine brightly and shooting star as well three kids and eighter went to suno's room to share Goku borrowed some pajamas also Eighter and Sakura. He keep on pressing the button at Bulma's dragon radar didn't even work trying to turn it on so he gave up.

Goku:Still doesn't work...

Sakura:As for me, it's possible that I could fix my older sister's dragon radar with my magic but I can't.

Goku:Why not using your magic to fix this?

Sakura:Because, I haven't seen Bulma for a long time she told me she's very busy at school, doing scientific stuff, lots of homework to be done and a whole lot more her life is being a city girl for years that's why I wanna see her so badly doing her thing to fix the dragon radar for us.

Goku:Sakura...(Chuckled) Well I guess I can't say no to you but your right. I decided that the two of us will go find Bulma and fixing this her own way instead of your magic.

Sakura:Thank you so much for understanding how I feel Goku I can't wait to see her again tomorrow.

Goku:(Giggled) your welcome sakura anything for you.

Eighter:She was your older sister that she like technology stuff?

Sakura:Yeah she was also a scientist just like Dr. Flappe she was the one created the dragon radar that tracks the dragon balls.

Goku:Me and Sakura will be going to bulma's house to fixed it. She's the one who gave this to me.

Eighter:I see.

Suno:Where is this Bulma?

Sakura:Oh! She told me she lives at "West City"

Goku:Maybe you know the way...

Suno:Hmm...West City...I think...Uhhhm... That way!

Eighter:I've heard of it. It's far, how will you get there?

Sakura:Umm...I was thinking using my magic teleportation but it will make me tired, running out myself of energy and hungry because that place is really far away.

Goku:Oh really? No worries I understand your problem the only thing we could do is the both of us could walk all the way at West City.

Sakura:Walking huh? I guess that would be fine with me.

Suno:What?! Both of you are walking? I guess there's no other way, though. There's not a single plane or car in the whole village.

Eighter:Too bad!

Suno:Well, I'll pack a huge lunch. For you two lovebirds.

Goku:Really?!

Sakura:You mean it?!

Eighter:I just know you two can make it there!

Suno:Both of you have a big day tomorrow, so let's get some sleep. Good night!

Goku:Goodnight!

Sakura:Goodnight!

Eighter:Goodnight!

Goku:Sakura come on, sleep closer to me.

Sakura:(Giggled) Alright I wanna hug you anyway.

Goku:Yay!

___

Suno turned off the lights four groups sleeping today. The red haired girl falls asleep hugging her teddy bear. Goku and Sakura also falls asleep while hugging each other lovingly and eighter was happily asleep holding a blanket.