I left a message on Jacks phone letting him know I was going out with Johnson, not like he would mind anyways.

I headed downstairs to find both Mr and Mrs G gone.

A few minutes later a hooter honked outside and I locked the door behind me. I hopped into Johnsons car.

"You look great." He smiled and side hugged me over the gears. "Really wow."

"You give me too much credit!" I blushed.

"Believe me you're beautiful!" He smiled and sped off.

"Thanks Jack." I smiled. "So what shall we do today? I am sooo sick of the mall so don't even say that!"

He laughed. "Hmm well I was thinking we could go putt-putting today. Get some sun and outdoorsyness."

"Now you're talking my language!" I clapped my hand excitedly.

"Let's get it!" He said and sped off to the putt-putt centre.

-

"For you and your girlfriend?" The owner at the putting place smiled. I snorted along with Johnson.

"My sister-inlaw actually." He shook his head. He shrugged and handed us a ball, two putting sticks and a score sheet.

"I swear people assume shit everywhere we go!" I laughed and walked with Johnson to the first hole.

"Tell me! Oh and are you cool with all this standing and walking?" He asked. "Ah fuck should have asked you earlier. I'm sorry!"

"Hey no I'm not disabled." I laughed. "Its good for me anyways. I'll tell you when I'm tired."

"Great! Let's start so I can whip yo ass!" He chuckled.

"You're getting schooled kid!" I poked his butt with the putting stick.

We played about 6 holes, both of us tying so far. I was excited about telling him what we would be naming our son. He would be excited too.

"This is nice." He said after a while.

"It really is. Why don't we hang more often huh?" I asked. We've never really hung out alone before.

"Im always with you because of Jack so naturally we're close. But yeah we should do this more often." He agreed.

I nodded.

"That's why I wanted to take you out for a while so we could have a moment." He added.

"You're gonna be around when the kids get here too!" I smiled excitedly.

His face immediately lit up. "Oh yeah I can't wait for that! They're gonna be little trouble makers."

I laughed. "Speaking of babies...I need to tell you something."

"Woah you're not having triplets are you?" He said stepping back and eyeing my stomach out.

I burst into laughter. "Oh god no! I would have died! Its about our sons name."

"Oh? Have you two decided on names and stuff already?" He asked.

"Yeah and we kind of wanted our son to have your second name as his second name." I smiled.

"Edward?" Johnson perked up and looked surprised.

"Yeah! We didn't want to use Jack since it could also be Jacks name. So we decided on Edward." I explained.

"So what's his full name?" Johnson asked.

"Finnegan Edward Gilinsky." I smiled happily.

"Oh damn that's neat! Mine and Jacks second names!" He sang excitedly. His face was vibrant which made me happy, he is always there for Jack no matter what so its only fair.

"Exactly! We'll call him Finn." I said beaming.

After that we had lunch and continued our game of putt-putt.

-JACK POV-

I woke up this morning wondering where Hannah was. The bed was empty and so was the house. I was about to call her in a panick then realized she left a note for me saying she was out with Johnson.

This made me happy because I've always wanted them to have a special bond eventually. I showered quickly and threw on sweats planning to go chill with Carter.

I drove there and when I got there, Maggie answered and hugged me.

"Carter isn't here, he went to visit his mom today." She said sadly. That was a bust but I realized this is a good time to talk to Maggie alone.

Yesterday Hannah and I discussed the names of our son and daughter. We decided officially that we would tell everyone once the babies are here. But I suggested we should tell Johnson and Maggie since they are apart of it.

"Mind if we hang?" I asked.

She smiled. "Finally! I made chocolate chip cookies now. We can sit out by the pool."

And so we took lemonade and cookies out to the garden and lounged by the pool. Maggie chatted away excitedly. She made me laugh so hard I cried.

"This is new!" She laughed. "We're never really hanging out alone."

"I know." I wiped a tear away. "Why don't I chill with your crazy ass more often."

"You don't know what's good for ya G!" She rolled her eyes. "How's Hannah and the babies doing?"

"Great! They're doing good, due dates in a good few months." I informed her.

"Ahh I can't wait to be an aunt!" She squealed.

"Speaking for babies." I grinned at her. "Han and I have decided on our daughters name."

"What? You have to tell me!" she yelled and threw a piece of the cookie at me. I laughed.

"We decided to use your name as the girls second name. Its special!" I told her.

"Get out of town Gilinsky!" She gasped. "Id be honored! What's her full name?"

"Its Kimberly Maggie Gilinsky." I smiled proudly already picturing her grow into a beautiful girl. My heart ached for my kids already.

"Mine and Hannahs second names?I'm dying Jack!" She sighed dramatically and wiped a fake tear.

"You're a nut job!" I laughed and pulled her into a hug. "Its the least Hannah and I could do since you're always here for us!"

"I love you guys!" She really did shed one tear having said that.

___________
*Finnegan Edward Gilinsky*
Idea from @Lillykoz8 this one clicked for me, we can call him Finn bcs Finn from Glee I love him(MAY HE RIP)
*Kimberly Maggie Gilinsky!*
This from @internetflix bcs she suggested Kimberly, its Hannah's second name, we can call her Kim bcs that's my second name forealz! Genius!