pt. 16

~ MILLIES POV ~

i looked over at my phone screen down on the table, and slightly cringed. "do you think it's broken? i threw my phone pretty hard." i asked noah. "hopefully not because i'm not going to by you another phone for your birthday." he told me in a joking tone. reluctantly i picked up my phone and turned it over, and breathed a sigh of relief once i saw there were no cracks. "thankgod." i exhaled. i looked at the time, and my heart dropped. "shit i got to get to set!" i yelled as i put my phone on my pocket and ran out of my trailer. "did you just cuss!?" noah called out as i left him alone sitting on my couch.

~

"i'm here sorry i'm late!" i called out as i ran onto set out of breath. i looked at the bed sadie was supposed to be lying on, and saw her sitting there with a sad look on her face. i looked over and saw the duffer brothers and a few other people setting up the cameras and microphones in different angles. sadie looked up, and her face lit up and a small smile spread across her face. i smiled back, not being able to help myself, and walked over to her and sat down. "hey.." i mumbled out. "hi.." sadie mumbled back. "look i'm sorry- i didn't mean too.." i sheepishly apologized. "about what?" said questioned with a confused look. "you wanted to pull away but i didn't let you.." i told her with an embarrassed look on my face.

her face softened, and she spoke. "that's alright, i was never upset. you just did it to make the scene better i guess." she told me, with a sad look on her face for the last bit. "uhm- yeah.." i told her avoiding eye contact. i didn't want her to know i did it for other reasons. i glanced at sadie's lips, and i could almost feel them against mine again. that by far was the best feeling ever, my whole life i had just considered sadie as one of my bestfriends, but recently i had been feeling a lot different.

whenever i was around sadie before i was never this nervous, and definitely never got butterflies. never in a million years i thought our characters would date, so we would have to kiss, but i'm really happy it all worked out this way. the only part that i hated was that i knew noah was lying. there was no chance sadie liked me back, he just made up all that stuff to make me feel better.

"okay so we're gonna start just after the kiss alright, eleven tells max about the gate, and defeating vecna." matt tells us. "okay." sadie nods. "okay.. 3..2..1.. ACTION!" somebody yells. i take a deep breath and go into my american accent as i try to remember my lines. since it was just after the kiss, we still had to react so i was trying my best to sound shocked. "wow.. um.." i stumbled over my words. sadie put on an embarrassed look, and looked down. "i'm sorry el-" sadie said as i intensely stared at her lips just wanting to kiss them again. suddenly i had a great idea, i could kiss sadie again. sure it wasn't part of the script, but the fans would love it. i would love it.

"i'm so sorry i don't know what i was think-" sadie said before i cut her off by slamming my lips into hers once again. i placed my hands on her waist as sadie almost immediately kissed me back. i could feel sparks flying around, and fireworks going off in my stomach. sadie brought her hand up to my face, tucking a peice of hair behind my ear as i could feel my cheeks turning more red then sadie's hair. after a few seconds, even though i REALLY didn't want too, i decided it had been enough time and pulled away from the kiss.

sadie stared at me with wide eyes clearly not expecting that, which was perfect since it was both our genuine reactions. "m-el.. wow uhm.. i was not expecting that.." sadie said almost saying my name instead of elevens, and breaking character. even though this was not apart of the script either, i grabbed sadie's hand and held it in mine, butterflies were swarming my stomach as i finally did something apart of the script. "i like you too. i really really like you." i told her trying to sound actually genuine. maybe if noah was right and sadie really did like me as more then a friend, then she would get the message i was trying to say and confess to me first so i didn't have to do it and risk possible rejection, and loose my bestfriend.