pt. 5

~ SADIES POV ~

"so what do you think?" i ask the brunette as she sets down the burger. "it's better then i thought." she says with a full mouth. "that's good! so have i officially sold you in going vegan?" i ask her before i take a bite of my burger. "i think i'll pass." millie tells me while slightly giggling. "who else do you think is gonna be endgame?" i ask her. "i swear if they make mileven endgame, i'm gonna loose it." millie tells me. "they fight a lot, it would make no sense to make them endgame." i tell her. "yeah, both finn and noah ship byler, and it's the number 1 ship, so i think they're gonna be endgame." millie says. "aww yeah they're so adorable, mike is 100% bi or gay, or something." i tell her. "yeah, i think eleven is pansexual, or maybe bisexual." millie told me.

i looked at her kinda surprised. "really? you think so?" i ask her. "yeah, that's just my head cannon for her though." she tells me. "yeah, i can see her being lgbtq+." i say still feeling really surprised. "yeah, oh i got my trailer yesterday! wanna go check it out in a bit?" millie suggesteds. "yeah sounds awesome!" i say before i take a bite of a french fry. "what's your head cannon for max?" millie asks me.
"uhm- maybe les-"

"OH MY GOD HI IM A HUGE FAN!" a girl around maybe 14 says as she runs up to us. i look at her and smile softly. "awwh thank you so much it means a lot." i tell her as millie smiles. "can i have your guys autograph and a hug?" the girl asks as she is practically in tears. "aw yes of course love." millie says as she stands up and gives the girl a hug. hearing millie call that girl 'love' made me slightly jealous. millie never would call me that.

"i love you so much sadie." the girl says as she gives me a big hug. despite my jealously, i hug her back, and both me and millie sign a peice of paper and give it to her. "thank you so much!" the girl says as she looks at the autographs with glowing eyes. "no problem, have a amazing day." millie says with a soft smile as the girl runs away back to her family.

"awh that girl was adorable." millie says as she sits back down. "i know, i love meeting fans." i tell her slightly getting over the jealously. "i know, they're so sweet and wholesome." millie says as she eats the last french fry on her plate. "would you like to go check out my trailer now?" millie asks me. "yeah sure mills, let's go!" i say as i put a 20 dollar bill on the table for the waiter. "i really hope i can get a trailer next to yours." i tell millie as we walk out of the restaurant. "me too, that would be so fun! we could even ask our stylists if we can get ready together some times!" millie says.

"do you know if there's any free trailers next to yours?" i ask millie as we get into her car. "i have a trailer, noah has one, finn has one, natalia has one, winnona, david, and i think pariah. that's it though." millie tells me. "okay great, i'll ask the duffers to get me one. i'm really happy with them because max is awake and healthy-ish." i tell millie. "oh me too! i hope we get A LOT more elmax scenes, it's not fair they separated us in season 4," millie says as she pulls onto the main road. "wanna listen to music?" millie suggests as she pulls out her phone. "sure." i agree.

"here's a good one." millie says while slightly giggling. i felt confused for a second, before i realized the song she had put on.

"IT DOESNT HURT ME YEAH YEAH YO!" mille sings at the top of her lounges. "oh my god mills, you just love torturing me don't you?" i ask while also slightly giggling. the songs plays out for a bit, untill it gets to its signature part. the part i had to listen to at full blast for hours on end in season 4. "AND IF ONLY COULD MAKE A DEAL WITH GOD!" mille sings loudly while waving her hands around. "mills set your phone down!" i quickly tell her as i notice a police car on the side of the road. "it's fine sades!" millie tells me as she continues to sing her heart out.

suddenly the dreaded sound of police sirens start whistling, and both me and millie groan and millie pulls over the car. the police officer pulls over behind us, and walks up to the driver side window, as millie rolls down the window. "licence and registration." the police officer tells millie, before she lifts up her left wrist, revealing the 011 tattoo she got on her 18th birthday so she always has a connection to eleven and stranger things. the police officer gasps as he relizes who we were and immediately let us go with a warning.

"have a good day aswell." millie calls out as she drives away. "i can't believe you just did that." i tell her in pure shock. "it works every time." millie says as she bursts into laughter, causing me to burst into laughter aswell.