pt. 6

~ MILLIES POV ~

"and here it is!" i say as i open up the door to my trailer. "wow, it looks so much bigger on the inside!" sadie says as her eyes travel though out the trailer. "when did you have time to decorate this?" sadie asked. "well i got it around 6pm, and then i went out for dinner, got back around 7:30, and then it took a few hours to decorate. so last night." i told her. "this is really nice, i don't understand how you are so creative mills." sadie tells me as she sits down on the couch. "oo how about i help you decorate your trailer!?" i ask her with a hopeful smile. "yes! that is an amazing idea!" she tells me. i smile and then look at my phone. "it's 12:30, lunch break should be over soon, so then do you wanna ask the duffers for your trailer after lunch?" i suggested. "alright, what should we do in the meantime?" she asked me. just then a funny idea popped into my head. "i have an idea," i told her with a smirk. "close your eyes." i continued. sadie nodded, and then closed her eyes.

i tried to hold back my laughter as i pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened up youtube. in the search bar i typed in, 'tomorrow from annie sung by sadie sink'.

i hit play on the video, and told sadie to open her eyes again. "open your eyes again." i told her. "alright." sadie said as she opened her eyes. confusion flashed on her face, as the video started to play, but confusion quickly got replaced with hatred. "god i hate that video." sadie said as she slightly giggled. "WHY??" i asked her. i continued to speak, but for whatever reason i started to feel slightly nervous. "you're so cute in it sades!" i admitted to her. "no i'm not." sadie told me as she leaned a bit closer to me so she could grab my phone. "hey what are you doing?" i asked her as i grabbed my phone back. "i really wanna email youtube to get all of those videos taken down." sadie told me while still slighty giggling.

because i got my phone back from sadie before she could stop the video, or hit pause, the video was still playing on my phone. "pleaseee turn it off." sadie pleaded. "and what if i say no?" i asked her with a smirk, holding back laughter. "well then i'm just going to have to hide from the embarrassment." sadie answered as she leaned her head on my shoulder, and hid her face, as she put her head on my shoulder, an odd feeling crept around me. my heart started to beat faster, and my stomach got.. butterflies..? i also became really flustered, which never happened.

"uhm- i.. d-do you wanna go see if the duffers are back?" i asked her trying my best not to sound nervous. "yeah we can in a bit, can we just stay here for a bit longer? i'm kinda tired all of a sudden." sadie tells me as she yawns and cuddles up to me even more. "uh- yeah.. yeah sure.." i say as my heart starts beating so fast it feels like i couldn't breath. "thanks.." sadie mutters as she yawns again. "mhm, a-any time sades.." i slightly stutter.

suddenly i hear slight snoring comming from the sleeping ginger next to me, and i can feel my face start to warm up. shit- why the hell am i blushing!? sadie is my BEST FRIEND. nothing else. why would i even like my friend?? i mean she's REALLY pretty and even pretty hot you can say, i mean anyone who has seen her face would agree and- no stop it millie! stop having disgusting thoughts about your bestfriend!