pt. 4

~ SADIES POV ~

as we walked inside the restaurant, i glanced at the menu they had above the counter. "great! they do have vegan food!" i say in an excited tone. "where should we sit?" millie asks as we walk to the sitting area. "i guess just here." i tell her as i sit down in a corner table away from everyone else. millie sits across from me, and then a waitress walks over. "hey i'm annie and i will be your waitress, what can i get you guys?" she asks. "can i have a vegan menu please?" i ask. "sure thing, would you also like a menu?" she asks millie. "sure," millie says as she looks over at me. "i'll also have a vegan menu." she continues.

"okay, i'll be right back." the waitress says as she walks back over to the counter. "so your really gonna try vegan food?" i ask her. "eh, it's worth a try." she says. "okay, hopefully they have good options and not just lettuce." i say. "yeah, and do you know who the waitress reminds me of?" millie asks as she pulls out her phone. "who?" i ask feeling confused. millie's types something in, and then starts to giggle and flips her phone around. the feeling of embarrassment washed over me as i burry my head in both my palms and groan. "please never show me that photo again, i was so cringe back then." i tell her as i still continue to hide my face.

"aw no you weren't, you were adorable then sades." millie's tells me as she is still still slightly giggling. "no i was not! it was my first broadway show! i was 10! you can't hold that over me forever!" i tell her as i show my face again. "tomorrow, tommrow, i love you tomorroww.." millie sings. "oh god please don't ever sing that again." i say as i cover my ears and cringe to mysef.

(A/N i just thought i would add a photo of sadie in broadway bc she was so adorable)

"here you two go." the waitress says as she puts the menu's infront of us. i give her a quick smile and then look at the menu. "oh see there's vegan burgers!" i point out. "okay, i guess i'll try that then." millie says. "alright, i'll get that too then." i say as the waitress walks back over to us. "ready to order?" she asks with her notepad and pen out. "yep, we'll both have vegan burgers, and some french fries." i tell her. "okay, coming right up." the waitress says as she scribbled that down on the notepad and walks away.

i look over at millie, and notice she's already staring at me. for whatever reason my heart started to beat faster, and i slightly blushed before quickly looking away. "who do you think are gonna be endgame?" millie asks me. "hmm, i know jopper is gonna be, maya and natalia really want ronance, and i kinda hope the duffers make them endgame." i tell her. "me too, they would make such a cute couple!" millie tells me. "yeah, and oh i swear i'm gonna die if lumax is endgame. don't get me wrong their cute and i love them, but there is so many better options for max." i tell millie.

"like who? who do you think max is gonna be endgame with?" millie asks me.

elmax, i want elmax to be endgame.

i really wanted to tell millie that i think elmax should happen, but that would be creepy. shipping your character, with your bestfriends character? if i told millie i think the characters we play should date, she would get really creeped out.

"sades?" millie asks ripping me out of my thoughts. "oh uh, i don't know. i'll think about it." i tell her. "alright." millie nods. "who do you think eleven should be endgame with?" i ask her. she stays silent and then speaks. "i think eleven would be cute with ma-"

"here are your guys food, enjoy." the waitress says with a smile as she sets down our food. "thanks." i say with a smile. she smiles back and walks away from our table as i turn back to millie. "what we're you saying mills?" i ask her. "oh never mind, it's fine." she says as she picks up her buger and takes a bite.