"I'd run." Stiles advised and the others growled, while Casey loaded her guns in a rather menacing silence and a moment later, he was running away.

"Sorry we're late." Tye said as he walked over to Beatrice, holding out his hand to her.

Beatrice grabbed it as she used it to get swiftly back up onto her feet and Casey put her guns away, tucking the two desert eagles, back into the waistband of her pants.

"Hey, is that Aunt Talia's?" Beatrice asked and she was looking at the ring on Casey's left ring finger and Casey looked sheepish, before she nodded at the words. "Tye, you owe me $200." At the words, Casey crossed her arms and she looked at Tye with her raised eyebrows.

"We may or may not have actually made a bet, as to when Derek would eventually propose." Tye mumbled and Casey was shaking her head.

"Immature idiots." She signed as Beatrice leaned heavily on Tye for support, as her wounds from the talons were healing extremely, very very slowly. "Everyone okay?" Casey asked the group at large, as Kira and Scott moved to join their pack again.

"Good timing, you two." Scott noted and Casey shrugged a little bit as she looked over at the new werewolf who had changed his facial features back to his normal human face.

Tye was supporting Beatrice and when the new guy got closer, Beatrice let out a low and warning growl, as when he was moving to get closer. He stopped with his hands at his sides as Beatrice was growling.

"Who are you?" Tye asked as Casey walked over to stand on Beatrice's left side, as she was still weak.

"You guys don't remember me, do you?" Tye glanced obviously over at Scott and his pack, as Tye was shaking his head. "I guess I do look a little different then, since the fourth grade." He said and Beatrice was shaking her head, she didn't know him either.

"You do look, kind of look a little familiar though." Casey signed and the guy looked over at her. "You have an older sibling or something?" She asked.

"I did." He said and Casey was thinking about it, as she had the name at the front of her brain, but she really couldn't figure it out.

"Theo?" Scott made the connection with the information that was given and Casey nodded a little.

"You are Tara's little brother." Casey remembered and Theo nodded. "What are you doing back in Beacon Hills?"

"I couldn't believe it, when I just heard that there was another new alpha in Beacon Hills. That his name was Scott McCall. Not just an alpha, but a True Alpha. I came back here, because I wanna be a part of your pack." Theo said and Casey looked at Scott, who was still a bit off from the fight.

"Come on Beat, let's get you out of here." Tye said and Beatrice was half out of it, as Casey held out her keys to Tye. "No. We'll run." Tye said and she nodded, taking the keys back as they went their separate ways.

Casey rode the motorcycle swiftly back to the loft, unsurprised to see that Tye and Beatrice, they had both beaten her back there. What she was surprised to see, was Brett's car in the parking lot as well.

Casey parked the motorcycle as close to the overhang as she could, without damaging the motorcycle as she walked into the building.

Casey walked up the stairs and she smiled a little, as she sent the money to Derek for rent and she waited for the familiar response.

"You don't really have to send me that rent money anymore. You are already living in my space. You have been for very nearly a year now."

"I miss you already, Derek. How are Cora and her pack doing?"

"You still have an open invitation for a visit, as per Cora. I wish that you were here, but, you also have to keep working. But don't work too hard."

Casey smiled a little bit at the message, as she looked down at her stomach and it had been consistently getting bigger for the last few months and she sighed.

"Whenever you come back or whenever I can get out to see you... We might have someone else."

"Really? You're-"

"Yeah. I still haven't told Talia, but I think that she might already know. I told Tye, he is already aware. He can also hear the extra heartbeat, so... He figured it out pretty darn fast."

"I'll be there. I missed Talia's and I'm not missing this one."

"Don't make promises that you can't keep, Derek Hale."

"That is definitely one of the promises that I certainly intend to keep."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Casey smiled and she shut off her phone, as she had reached the top floor as she slid the door to the loft open. Casey closed it after her as she studied the ring on her finger.

It was engraved with multiple triskele spirals and Casey carefully removed the ring from her finger, as she looked at the engraving on the inside.

"A band to bind two souls forever."

Casey looked up as Tye was standing in front of her. "You okay?" Casey was asking and Tye nodded a little.

"I just... I just miss her." Tye admitted and Casey held it out to him as he was looking at it. "But, I'm glad that you and Derek are happy." Tye said and he gave it back to her.

"You don't find it totally weird anymore?" Casey questioned and Tye shook his head.

"I love you both already. As blood brother and as my sister and guardian that I desperately needed after the fire, even if I ended up hurting you a lot more than I should have. I think I just had a harder time accepting it at first, since I hadn't seen Derek for so long, that it just felt very weird." Tye admitted and Casey smiled. "Wait, does that mean that I have now to call you Deputy Branson-Hale?" Casey rolled her eyes at the words and she shoved him away.

"Shut up Tyler." Casey replied as she walked over to the bed and, she was out like a light not too long after.