trece

[Arven's POV]

The party is just starting to get started, I watch (y/n) as they greet everyone making their way.

A lot of people show up, lots of unfamiliar faces. But that's alright, the more the merrier.

I see Santiago walk up with some friends, I go up to greet them.

"What's up, Santi."

"Ay, what's up man."

"You tryna play beer pong?"

"Fuck yeah I am."

The party goes on as any normal one does. Girls, drinks, fun, you know the drill. Actually, a girl in particular walks up and joins our game of beer pong. I think I've seen her around somewhere, definitely one of my classes, I just can't put my finger on it though.

"Heyy, mind if I join?" she asks.

Santiago shoots me a glance with his eyebrows raised, "Sure not at all, don't believe I know your name." He coolly says.

I roll my eyes, knowing how Santi is. It doesn't matter to me anyways, I have my sights set out for someone else anyways.

I glance over at Y/N, they're greeting people as they arrive. They know how to make people feel welcomed.

I could feel my face get warm, so I look away in attempt to calm myself down. It's like everytime I look at them my stomach churns in knots.

My heartfelt moment gets cut short as.. what's her name.. struts over to me.

"I don't believe I caught your name." The woman coos.

She throws herself onto me, which off balances me, but I manage to withstand it.

"It's Arven."

"Sammy." she responds with a slight wink.

As the fumes of the alcohol waft onto my face and into my nose, I remember where I've seen her before. She has the same study hall as me, she's seems to always be gossiping about the latest drama though.

I let out an awkward chuckle as she giggles in her drunkenness. I try glancing back to wherever I last spotted Y/N but they're no where to be found.

I look back and am immediately splashed in the face with beer.

"I Win!" Santi shrieks as he bounces his ping pong ball into the last cup on my side.
ñ
I roll my eyes and chuckle in defeat congratulating Santi.

"Just wait till I get you next time." I joke.

"Don't try to walk out on your dare!" Santi says, making sure to remind me.

Whenever Santi and I play a game, whoever wins gets to dare the other whatever they want. Sometimes it's simple, but most often it's complex.

I sigh as I walk over to him.

"What is it gonna be."

I watch him as he stands there in thought. There's no telling what he'll make me do, usually I win.

You can tell when Santi finds his dare, he's very expressive. By the way he looks it doesn't seem like it's going to be an easy task.

I sigh as I say once again, "What's it gonna be, Santi."

He cheekily grins, "Try to make (y/n) jealous."

I stand there a moment, trying to gather and process what Santi was saying. That may not even be possible, they might not even like me like that.