nueve

I look over to Penny, who's way more surprising to be at a party than Nemona.

"Are you drinking any?" I ask.

"Oh goodness no," she responds, "Just here to watch you guys get absolutely blasted. Kind of thrilling don't you think."

I let out a smile knowing I didn't expect any less from her.

"Making sure you guys don't die either." She adds.

"I probably won't drink any, don't worry about me." I respond.

"CHUG CHUG CHUG"

Penny and I glance over and see Arven chugging a keg.

We look the other direction and see Nemona shotgunning a bud light.

"Oh my..." we both utter.

. . .

A hour goes by and now i'm watching everyone else get drunk. Even Penny is getting wasted.

If you took one glance at me you'd think I was a loser standing by myself having no fun whatsoever.

I glance over to the tent with the drinks. I mean I have a right to drink dont I? Well, actually, probably not... My parents would never allow this.

A little wouldn't hurt. I look around me before I walk to the tent. Nemona is having the time of her life clearly drunk out of her MIND. She's playing beer pong against a group of teenage boys and absolutely kicking their ass by herself.

I shake my head a little with a small smile. It was pretty funny after all, the Student Council President drinking.

I unzip the tent and make my way into it. It looked pretty trashed, not surprising. I open up the cooler to see a unopened bottle of wine. I grab it and pour some into a red solo cup.

I don't plan on drinking too much since someone did have to make sure everyone got back to the tents safely.

As I walk out of the tent I spot Arven. He looks my way and stumbles over to me.

"(Y/N)~" He slurred.

"Are you drunk?"

He was clearly drunk, there was no reason for me to even ask.

"nooooooo.." he giggled

I let out a sigh and drink the rest of the wine in my solo cup.

"I think it's time for us to go."

"Whaatt, whyyyy-."

I grab Arven and look for Nemona and Penny.

"Have you seen Nemona?" I ask.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, iduno."

"Of course you don't." I grumbled.

I look around the perimeter to see Nemona and Penny passed out on the beer pong table.

I make my way over with Arven, who somehow got another drink in his hands.

"Nemona, Penny."

"..."

"NEMONA, PENNY!"