dos

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I hurl myself off my bed, causing me to fall onto the floor.

"who in hell is actually waking me up right now."

"Who is it?" I groggily call out.

"Who do you think." Nemona responds as she flings open my door. I'm not sure how she got a key to my dorm, or what must be so urgent in the first place.

Half asleep, half awake I manage to respond.

"Nemona? How did you- why are you here so early."

"You're kidding right" Nemona replies.

"No, why"

"..."

Nemona starts throwing clothes into a backpack for me without my knowledge as of to why.

"What are you doing," Nemona remarks "GET DRESSED! They're not gonna wait for you."

holy shit.

The camping trip is today, and I forgot. 
To be honest, I wouldn't mind if I didn't wake up on time and they left without me.

"Chop Chop, slow poke." Nemona giggles, "Did you get pokémon reference, heehee."

"Okay, but seriously. You need to hurry up or we'll be late." she adds

. . .

with two minutes left to spare, we sprint to the front of the school. As Nemona and I get there it looks like everyone is already on the buses.

Arven and Penny step out of one of them and wave us over.  We quickly make our way over, and get onto the bus. 

Somehow we all squish together in a row of seats.  Nemona and Arven on the sides, and me and Penny in the middle.

"Does anyone know exactly where we're going?" Penny asks breaking the silence.

"I think we're heading to a new region, it has new pokémon." Nemona responds practically drooling.

I prepare myself for what I know is going to be a long ride. I try to get comfortable in what little room I have in my seat. With Arven on my right it might just be a living hell on the way down there. His shoulders are practically suffocating my left side.

"Do you mind?"

"..."

"..."

"Zzz ZzzzzzzZZZZzzz"

God he snores like a pig...

Clack Clack Clack

On my right, Penny is typing away on her computer. Why the hell would she bring a computer on a camping trip, and WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO LOUD??

ugggghh

I try my best to doze off into a light sleep. Key word: TRY.