cuatro

There's no way i'm sleeping in that tent.

"It's cold, (y/n)." Arven contended.

"..."

"I don't know." I reply, my face getting warmer.

At this point Nemona was passed out in her tent, snoring.

I could clearly see the setups in Penny's tent, and Nemona was obviously not lying about bringing her pokémon.

"I mean what more of a choice do I have." I sigh in defeat.

I walk into the tent and set my stuff down. 

"Oh, don't be like that, (y/n).  I don't snore loud." He teased.

I give him a cold glance, and place my sleeping bag down.

The tent itself was small. There was not much room to have for myself.

I look over to Arven, who's in his sleeping bag.  He's looking straight at the ceiling of the tent, his arms by his sides. 

I lie down in my bag, trying to make as little noise as possible.

. . .

We both lay there awkwardly for the next hour, moving from laying on our backs to laying on our sides, to our backs facing each other.

After about 20-35 times of doing that, I could tell Arven had fell asleep.

What a relief.

I could feel his body heat, it was nice feeling since outside was growing colder. I mean I don't like it or anything, but I don't mind it.

I turn over one more time, facing Arven's back. I examine his blondish-brown hair and how it has darker streaks. How is back is massive, and the way it rises and falls as he breathes in his sleep; hearing the tiniest sound of a whistle when he breathes out.

. . .

I woke up on a warm bed of clouds, I could smell the savory scent of warm vanilla with a hint of lavender. I could sleep all day, I take in the scent once more by inhaling it in.

I stay in the same comfortable position, with my eyes closed for just a couple more minutes.

What my head is laying on is a firm but soft surface. I force my eyes open after a couple of minutes of "resting my eyes."

I look at what i'm laying on, and a audible gasp comes from my mouth.

I get up from my supposedly new pillow, and look at Arven in horror, who is already staring at me with an astonished look on his face.

"I am so sorry, I just didn't say anything. I was just as shocked as you I swear, I didn't know what to do-." Arven babbled, clearly flustered.

"No, It's alright it was my fault." I say as I redden.

We both sit there awkwardly, looking around.

I get up after an extensive amount of time after the embarrassing encounter, hoping that we both don't say anything or better yet pretend it didn't happen.

"Goodmorning, ladies," Nemona says as she breaks into the tent "Hope you sleepy-heads got enough rest."

"Ughhh" Arven groans.

"You may look like sleeping beauty, but you ain't her." Nemona chuckles.

I giggle, knowing she's not wrong. But as soon as I do Arven gives me an icy stare.

Nemona and I look at each other smiling.