xii. the perfect teacher

Start from the beginning

"And what would you suggest?"

__________

"I am looking for... Manager Kim." Seulgi read from a card that Mr. Seong wrote on, "I would like to pay for his services."

The large man in front of her grinned madly.

"You know that it comes with a high price?"

"I have money." Seulgi shrugged. She knew that Manager Kim was busy enough working for the White Tiger Job Company from Mr. Seong. She told him that she could handle the rest herself and left to find the man.

"And what service would you need?"

"Ah... I want him to train me." Seulgi smiled and pulled out a silver briefcase she brought. She put it on the table, opened it, and turned it around for the large man to see.

"I am willing to spend a lot for his time for the duration of his training. Is he busy?" Seulgi asked.

"Well," The large man's eyes turned to the door as they heard foodsteps coming up to their floor. "He's just got back from his previous job. Right on time."

A figure opened the door, making Seulgi turn around in shock at the familiar man.

"You..."

The man noticed her.

"You were the one that saved me ten years ago..." Seulgi said softly. The man turned alert in recognition.

"Are you Choi Dongmin and Yumi Mori's daughter?" He asked. The large man, Lee Dogyu, looked at her with interest.

"Yes..." Seulgi answered reluctantly. "You saved me from a kidnapping ten years ago."

"She wants to employ you as her teacher, and she's willing to pay a large sum for it." Lee Dogyu grinned at the thought of money. "Training will start tomorrow."

"You can take the money then," She pushed the suitcase to him, and stood up to stand in front of Manager Kim.

Seulgi bowed deeply to him in respect. "Please teach me how to fight your way, seonsaengnim."

__________

Taehoon
Where the fuck are you?
Why aren't you coming to the studio?

Seulgi
I got a new teacher...
We're going out to train tomorrow. I probably wont be able to contact you in a month or so.

Taehoon
The fuck?
Where are you going?

Seulgi
To some island...
I'll probably come back by the 3rd Saturday next month. ^^

Taehoon
Fine.

Seulgi
I'll try to contact you if I can.
See you then!

__________

Seulgi had gotten Lasik just the day before her training with Manager Kim. He had took her to an island to train intensely on CQC.

Meanwhile Taehoon was stuck perfecting his already perfect kicks at his studio. It was clear to Hansu that his son was sulking at the loss of a familiar feminine figure.

When he wasn't doing kicks, he was stuck staring at his phone, scowling, as if he was waiting for an answer. If not, he was watching an old music cover on Our Voice's channel. Seulgi had explained to Hansu that she runs a channel with her best friend Natan. Hansu had checked the channel out himself, and she turned out to be quite popular.