Hearing Mrs. Lin's name, the woman curled her lips and turned her head and said to others that her neighbor's house was verbose.

After the ox cart was full, Uncle Liu reminded everyone to hurry up, and the whip in his hand raised the ox cart and set off.

Lin Tao couldn't help looking back in the direction of Li Chengqi. She thought he had left, but found that he was still standing there.

He looked at her and waved to her.

Lin Tao's heart jumped and her face was hot.

After returning home, Lin Tao began to prepare dinner.

Lin Changhai has been delivering goods in Xiangcheng these two days. He doesn't need to drive long distances, so he comes to dinner every night.

Today, she had fried bamboo shoots and lard residue to fried long beans. Her father had to go to work and had to eat better, so Lin Tao took time preparing dinner every time.

It's impossible to eat meat every day, but at least she has to keep her father a little meaty so that she can work vigorously.

Bamboo shoots are marinated by themselves, and long beans are planted in their own land. I picked a handful of slightly old ones for stir-frying freshness, and the tender one was planned to marinate into pickled sour beans.

As soon as he finished washing the dishes, Lin Hui, an uninvited guest, came.

She wore the new watch she had just bought today on her wrist, and her face was full of excitement. Step by step, she grabbed everything that originally belonged to Lin Tao in her previous life.

If Zhao Yuejin succeeds, Lin Tao will follow the same path of her last life without accident.

But before she could enter the stove door today, she saw Lin Tao carrying a basin of water and pouring it on her.

This time, the water is different from that of the last time. There were only a few drops last time. This time it was really full of pots, and Lin Hui became a fallen chicken.

"Ah - Lin Tao, you're crazy!" Lin Hui shouted and wiped her face. The first reaction was to check her new watch quickly. Fortunately, it was okay.

Lin Tao looked cold: "I think it's you who is crazy, Lin Hui. I think I've made it clear to you. I can't like people like Zhao Yuejin. Can't you understand people's words? Why did you go to Zhao Yuejin and give him advice to continue to harass me?

If Zhao Yuejin hadn't confessed Lin Hui when he was in the Public Security Bureau, she really didn't know that it was Lin Hui's fault.

Lin Hui was a little talkative, but she still said something reasonable: "Do you think I'm willing to care about you?" I really don't know what you want to drag. Zhao Yuejin is the son of the deputy factory director. Who dares to ask you as a coffin? At that time, you have to marry someone else as a stepmother.

"You don't have to take care of my business. Just be yourself as your stepmother."

Lin Hui straightened her waist: "Just wait. I must be a good stepmother and raise a good son and daughter. When they are filial to me, you can be jealous!"

Lin Tao heard funny, sneered too lazy to talk to her, and continued to cook dinner.

Lin Changhai came back for dinner in the evening. In the past two days, he went to deliver goods to other factories and had to be responsible for unloading the goods. He was very tired. I spend more energy and eat more than usual.

Lin Tao remembered what happened today and wanted to talk to Lin Changhai and listen to his opinion: "Dad, I want to tell you something."

"You said... cough..." Lin Changhai was in a hurry to eat and was accidentally choked while talking.