Seeing that she was honest, Lin Tao squeezed her lips and smiled. Without saying anything more, she turned around and went home.

Although Lin Tao pretended to know nothing in front of Aunt Zhu, in fact, she was still very annoyed.

A few days ago, she took a photo and threw it to her without saying that she had made a kiss for her.

First, she said how capable the other party was an officer, and second, how generous the other party gave a dowry of 200 yuan, which made her dizzy and thought she had changed her temper.

Didn't you hate her the most before? Why are you willing to introduce such a good dating partner to her now?

I didn't know until I inquired about Aunt Fang that this man was married at the second end. He was almost 30 years old. His wife had just died for less than a year, and there were three children below.

Aunt Fang married to their peach blossom village. Her mother's family happened to be in that village, so she knew more than others.

The former cousin of the camp commander just died a year ago. His parents were too old to bring too many children, so they hurriedly asked the battalion commander to ask for family visit leave to come back to find another one.

The three children, the oldest one is five or six years old, and the youngest one is not yet one year old. They are married to take care of the children.

Lin Tao is sure that she has never considered whether she can get married in the past.

As soon as she told her about this, she refused directly, saying that she was still young and she was afraid that she would not take good care of so many children. Don't get married and become a revenge, and things would be terrible.

She plans to tell her father about this as soon as her father comes back.

Her father is a demobilized soldier. Now he works in the transportation factory. He left the car half a month ago. It is estimated that he will be back in the next two days.

Lin Tao thought about things in her heart, only bowed her head and walked, and didn't pay attention to the people in front of him.

It was her father who called her that Lin Tao noticed that her father had been waiting for her at the entrance of the village.

The haze on Lin Tao's face swept away, and it was replaced by a smile on her face and shouted sweetly, "Dad."

"What are you thinking? I don't even look at the road." Lin Changhai reached out to pick up the wooden basin in Lin Tao's hand, but Lin Tao dodged.

She said, "I can do it. Dad came back from the bus and went back for a good rest when I go home. I thought you wouldn't be back until tomorrow, but I didn't expect it to arrive today.

Looking at Dad's red eyes, I couldn't help but feel sad.

That's how the bus is. Although two people change to drive, it's very tiring to drive for so long.

Fortunately, after Dad got out of the car this time, he could rest at home for a few days.

"It went well this time, and I came back a day early." Lin Changhai said.

The main reason is that it hasn't rained, so it's easier to drive. If it rains, maybe I will have to come back later.

Lin Changhai showed Lin Tao the things in his hand: "Dad went back to Hangzhou. I saw a lot of beautiful skirts and wanted to buy them for you, but I didn't know if you were suitable. He simply pulled back a piece of cloth and did whatever you want."