SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

(Namseok)
The punishment
#boypussy #roleplay

Even, yoongi won the second round of the rock, paper, scissors. Namjoon asked for a favour from his alpha, and they said yes, they didn't involve hoseok in it, just because it was his punishment. Now, namjoon gonna punish his alpha's ass by whooping.
He planned really good, he choosed what hoseok doesn't likes in his ideal type and other alphas helped. Just because the omega begged really good, and said they will get rewarded too.
The greedy alpha's for his omega, give a list where hoseok dislikes was written in really good handwriting. The omega smiled big, giving a wink he ran away to his and dae's room.
Dae was with his uncles and aunties, with his brother felix.
Dae was really stubborn, he wanted to sleep over at Felix and his fathers said no. But the day before the namseok private time. Other alpha send him there just because they doesn't want to leave from his work.

The plan was really simple, seduce, play and than stop before alpha can orgasm. Too easy, yet too effective on alpha like hoseok. He loves to tease the gentle boy more than anything.
Ok, he sat all the plan the clothes and more of that, a handcuffs.
When everyone, get out on their mafia duties except the Hoseok who, was sleeping sound fully in his room. Namjoon took that opportunity and slipped into his room, turning the lights on.
"Seokie~ baby, wakie wakie look who is here?". Namjoon called out, but hoseok just whined turning away from the omega.
"Alpha baby, you did something wrong you know police is here to arrest you". Namjoon said and handcuffed the alpha on the bed board, than he took off the clothes of sleeping alpha, while smiling.
"What the fuck—, are you doing?". Hoseok yelled getting startled, by sudden action of omega.
"Did you yell at me? So baddie, bad alpha". Namjoon said, looking at angry eyes of his alpha mate, with fake tears.
"I'm not yelling, why are you wearing that? I really hate police officers". Hoseok said, looking omega up and down.
Omega was wearing blue police uniform, while his upper buttons were open just because his boobs were big to go inside the shirt, a tight police pants hugging his perfectly round ass and thighs, while a blue cap finished his police girl look. Hoseok doesn't like police, but he didn't hate his omega on those uniform. But he pretended to not like them, just because omega is stubborn and he will do something wrost next time, omega looked hoseok checking out him.
"It's bad manners to stare, alpha you will get a punishment a proper one". Omega take off  boxer of the alpha, showing semi hard dick and he licked his glossy lips, seducing the alpha more.
"L- listen m- my love, why dont we talk about this first". Hoseok know, how stubborn the omega is and he is cruel too.
"Am... Let me think about it, while I'll suck you". Omega said and kissed the alpha's lips.
Licking on his jaw and than temples making alpha groan in pleasure, he was sensitive there.
Omega than kissed his chest while sitting on alpha's crotch, and alpha arched his back.
"Impatience huh? Don't worry, I'm here". Omega grind his ass on his crotch making alpha moan from little pleasure he is getting from omega.
"Ah..... ha.. ah why I'm getting this, p- punishment". Hoseok panted, when omega pushed his ass on his growing.
"You don't know, than..... remember it, I'm not gonna tell". Namjoon said, making the alpha growl he wanted to push omega on the bed and fuck him, but he can't do that and handcuffs was making him more angry.
Namjoon take off his blue shirt, showing his black lacy bra.
He sucked his alpha nipples, while chuckling.
"Ah.. I'll never suck your nipples again, it's hurt damn much". Hoseok said, making omega chuckle loudly.
"Baby, it's hurt.... I feel good when you do that". Namjoon said kissing the alpha's lips, he slipped his tongue inside hoseok's mouth tasting the blueberry drink, he drank before sleeping.
Hoseok can't control himself, he tried to break free from handcuffs but he can't and namjoon ass was making that even worse, he was grinding on his crotch while kissing and licking him, when omega can't breath break the kiss, with a string of Saliva on their chin.
"O- omega, listen do whatever you want but after unlocking the cuffs, please". Hoseok said gulping the air, omega took off his bra making the boobs bounce from that.
"B- but..... You will cheat". Namjoon pouted, and Hoseok's eyes rolled he gonna cum from all this joon know alpha is going to cum soon, so he get off from sitting on the bed.
"W- why did you do that? I- i w- was going to cum soon". Hoseok said, and namjoon laughed when alpha whined.
After sometime joon came back and Hoseok hard dick, became semi hard again because how omega put the horror movie while having these all.
"Now shall we start again—". Namjoon said, putting hoseok inside in his mouth without warning, hoseok eyes widened.
"O you fee goo' aha (do you feel good, alpha)?" Namjoon said while he was sucking, making hoseok graon he wanted to push omega by his hair till his dick is touching his throat, but again he can't, just because he was cuffed by the cruel omega.
Namjoon slurred, and lick making dick slippery from his saliva, he took dick into deep throat, while with hoseok's balls.
He hummed tasting the pre- cum coming from hoseok's dick.
Hoseok gulped, he has to do something otherwise omega isn't going to leave him, without punishment.
"Ah..... I'm going to cu—". Hoseok said, joon leaved his dick once more and again hoseok didn't cum just because of fucking punishment.

His dick was hurting but he is not going to give up soon, so he pretended to not give a fuck about it, while trying to open the cuffs. Namjoon saw no expression on hoseok, so he take off his pants and panty too.
Slipping one finger inside his pussy to prep himself for the monster dick of his alpha.
Hoseok was watching all thing, than omega get on the alpha, pushing himself on hoseok's dick.
With loud moan he slipped
"Ah... A- alpha so so b- big, ahm.... Ah... ah~". Namjoon panted not moving just sitting there while Hoseok controlled himself not to jump on him scaring the omega.
Namjoon started to move his ass hoseok graon while, omega moaned loudly. He thrusted up and down, making the lewd noise because how wet he was, his legs trembled.  He can't move more, he was so close but tired.
He slowed his pace, he huffed in anger because he wanted to move but his body was to tired.

When Hoseok was feeling good to see his omega was riding, face flushed red, his body was shining from sweat in little sunlight coming through from closed curtains, when omega putted his head on alpha's chest tired from all of these. Hoseok moved himself, Changing there position still inside the omega and joon moaned opening his eyes.
"N- no, how you—". Namjoon looked when alpha, pinned him down, and smriked.
"Omega, you have to put keys somewhere else not inside your uniform which throw on me". Hoseok smiled scaring the omega, he thrusted more deep inside the omega.
"A,... Ah.... Alpha, s- slow d- down ahh~ ah~ ah~". Namjoon plead, pushing the alpha but hoseok didn't even budge.
"You know, how gentle I'm but you provoke me and keep saying it's punishment". Hoseok said, biting on nipple of omega. Omega yelled in pleasure and pain, hoseok picked namjoon from bed pushing his dick deeper than usual and omega yelled releasing his load, but hoseok kept thrusting till he cum deep inside the omega.
"Ha.... Ah.... ah.... I like the punishment, we will do that again". Hoseok turned omega to his back putting his dick inside the vagina again while omega cried from sensitiveness.

To be continued........

___________________________________

I

don't know how to write smut, I'm telling this again, just read, comment and vote.

Who is gonna next?

_Arya_