CHAPTER:-11

"I don't think it's good idea hyung because he isn't going to fall for it".kookie said looking at girl front him dancing on pole.
"Oh come kookie and please don't kill club's stripper I like her he earn to much money for me". jimin said.
"Oh come I'm not that bored to kill your stripper by the way when we are doing it". jungkook asked sipping his beer.
"When we are at home have you have her number or I'll send you but you have just pick her up and show namjoon-ah".tae said laughing at his idea.
"Ok done I'll be home at 8:30 I have some work that hoseok gave me in the early morning". kook said ending the call.
"Ok bye kook, hey! stores are opening let's get Icecream" jimin said taping on tae's shoulder.

"I heard that he has mate now a omega male". omega girl said sipping on her Starbuck while looking at his dance teacher j-hope.
"Really? that's cool a playboy and sweet beautiful mate I going to write a new book with this". other beta girl cheered clapping.
"Oh! come you always think about bl fanfiction you don't have other works to do". omega said rolling her eyes.
"And don't you have good taste there so cute I want to see his mate now is he really cute or sexy I wanna see him". she said with pout .
"CLASS ATTENTION next month we have really big competition with other academies so try to work hard on practice not on fanfictions, such a waste of time". j-hope said looking at two teenage girls.
"So cruel I didn't saw him smiling and not also his brothers I petty that omega really". beta said in disbelief.
"I'm not clear to both of you or you want go out my class" the dance teacher yelled loudly.
"We are sorry sir we are just talking about jimin sir he isn't here from last two weeks". omega girl said try to change topic she was talking earlier she scared from his handsome at angry teacher.
"WHAT? you all didn't complaint against him". j-hope said looking very angry.
"He said he will really busy these weeks for preparing new choreograph for us so we didn't tell you we are sorry sir".the omega girl said whimpering at harsh voice. 
"You can go I will see what I can do about this". j-hope said softly he really don't want scared the girls anymore.
"Hello! hyung where are is jimin?" hoseok called jin because jimin not answering his call for days now."On mission" other side male replied shortly "From when" he asked again
"Yesterday night"jin replied shortly again ( what's going on here 😒sorry*not sorry)
"That fucking bastard when he was coming?" hoseok yelled scaring his students.
"Literally after 2 hours". jin said looking at yoongi who is kissing namjoon like hungry dog got his favourite treat he really have to stop him.
"I'll home at 6 say him for me that I want to talk before he off work on that filthy club". j-hope said looking at his students practising .
"I'll,something else "
"No thank you"

"Namjoon-ah come here" jin said sitting on sofa.
"Yes jinnie everything alright". namjoon said sitting on jin's lap and looking him with big doe eyes.
"Yes i heard your college is closed for some reasons". jin asked leaning against his omega scent gland and kissing his nape.
"Yes that's why was thinking to go out with my friends". namjoon said moving his neck another side to give his alpha more excess.
"I'm sorry lillte one but we are going to my hometown". jin said now looking at omega on his lap smiling at him.
"So we are all going or only both of us". namjoon asked looking at jin's red eyes it was full of lust.
"No we are all going but we'll come day after tomorrow or you are going to live with our elders for whole week". jin said now rubbing his hand on Namjoon's clothed breast.
"What?but I'm not ready to meet your elders yet ".namjoon snap he stand up from jin's lap.
"But you have to be ready you know that we elder children we have to show our respect to them". jin said grabbing namjoon waist and sitting him down on his lap again.
"No no it's too soon". namjoon wiggled in his hold.
"Come on baby be prepared next week we are going 2 days after tomorrow ok". jin said drunkly kissing on Namjoon's neck and sucking it leaving pinkish and purplish mark.
"But jinnie I not going and this is final".namjoon said grabbing jin's cheeks with his small hands and looking at his eyes.
"I'm not here to listen your oders omega I'm your alpha you have to obey us" jin said now he is irritated by omega's behaviour.
"But No buts start packing go to your room". jin said looking at joonie with no emotion.
"You think you can handle me seokjin I'm not like another omegas that you're ordering around". namjoon said shot leaving him on sofa.
"It's Hyung for you little one don't disrespect your dom or know what can able to do and not only me have other six dom be a good sub and go to your room". jin said to omega with anger.
"You know seokjin fuck you, fuck you, fuck you". namjoon said running towards jimin's room.
"Know your place it's not my time but when it will come you will regret FUCK bambam get my car we are going". jin yelled he was  frustrated now by sexually and mentally.

To be continued..........

-------------------------------------------
So if have some questions to me you about me or book you acn ask me I will reply your questions in next chapter.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.........