EXTRA

(This not a chapter it's an extra work I didn't steal the plot I just saw the plot on instagram "what if" BTS reaction on y/n and I just want to change this into namjoon and it just for fun.

And also if you want any reaction of BTS on namjoon you can comment I'll write for you thank you.)

Dirty play

The omega of bangtan gang Kim namjoon was getting really annoying these he is really proud to be the highest iq in the group so he was teasing the boys everytime they are together they are getting frustrated day by day because every time they want to do something romantic joon always gets that on bet and always wins and he always run away from this.
"Guys if joon will not help us in up coming rut I'm gonna die from this". Jimin yelled pulling his hair.
"Last time when i had sexual frustration he did something dirty to me i hate it". Hoseok said pouting they are doomed.
"Actually he really being bratty and annoying these days i think he need a punishment now". Jungkook said flipping his hair back and laying on bed.
"But how anything we want to do he makes us shut by his questions". Jin asked rolling his eyes omega are difficult to understand.
"Yaa, and always did what he wanted because we always loose i hate this". Yoongi said he was also being humiliated by the omega actions these days.
"Hyung i have an idea if you all agree than we can play dirty with him because he deserves". Jungkook said sitting on bed with evil smile on his face.
"What's the plan kook?". Jimin asked worriedly.
"Awesome, omega wait and see how we will play with you". They said together.

"What's popping guys what are you all doing let's go to play something?" Omega after sometime jumping on sleeping tae who hiss in pain.
"Actually namjoon we wants to play q/a". Jin said and smiled.
"That's awesome I'll easily than, ok my question is-". Joon smiled with him he knows he will win.
"No, no not like that, this time we will ask questions ok and you will answer". Jimin said now they were sitting in living room with soobin and Yeonjun.
"If you can't get us right answer you will do whatever we want ok
And there will be ajudge to so you can't cheat" hoseok said slapping taehyung to wake him up.
"I'll never cheat i know how's my mind I'll answer everything correctly". Joon cheered.
"If you loose you will get punishment ok, and also you have to take order from us whole month". Alpha said smriking.
"And try to be smart let's start ok". Jin said positioning himself beside hoseok.
"Ok, be ready to loose alpha this time I'll not spare you". Joon smiled making a finger gun and shooting on them.
"We will see, little one". And yoongi smiled.

"Ok I'm going to be your judge Choi Yeonjun i have questions and answers both but I'm not asking questions they will i here to just judge all of you start the game alphas". Yeonjun said winking on soobin who just shy.

First was jin who asked question
"Ok, so I'm the older I'll ask first.
You play with it night and it vibrates also.......what is it?"

"This is insane you can't ask questions like this front everyone it's embarrassing". Namjoon get flushed at the sudden question.

"What's embarassing in it? Tell me. You know or not?". Jin said smiling.

"I don't know, i can't say these things". Joon said looking at Yeonjun and soobin who were looking at him confusion.

"So I'm going to tell the answer is Cell phone". Jin said and everyone chuckled.

"What the f- ?".

"Are you that dumb omega i thought you are good in this". Jungkook joked smriking.

"Next me, ok little one tell me
When i go in, i cause some pain, I'll fit your holes when you ask me to do, i also ask that you spit, and not swallow. What i am?".yoongi asked looking at omega who staring at his pants.

"Hm.....this is ridiculous i can't say ... but i can't loose either is it your dick-". Joon said shyly.

"No, your wrong, it's dentist baby you're dirty minded". Yoongi chuckled at omega ruffling his hair.

"So my baby my question is what get long if pulled, fits snugly between breasts, slides neatly into holes, chokes people when used incorrectly, and works well when jerked?". Jimin asked with flirty way he knows what he is doing making joon insane.

"Is it tricky questions or sexual questions i don't know... Is it's answer is also a dick because it is in my mind". Namjoon said sighing when they shake their head in disappointment.

"It's seatbelt you're going wrong babe. What a iq lower than 5 years kid omg such a dumbass". Jimin said same dialogue as joon who said him last time.

"My turn, my turn in which of your body part does water come when finger inserted?". Hoseok asked excitly.

"HOSEOK! It's not a question i can't play this anymore". Joon got up from embarrassment.

"If you will not play you will loose if you loose you have to do what we say". Taehyung said.

"I don't know what this is too".

"The answer is your eyes. Our baby has really dirty mind guys look at his face all red". Hoseok said smiling big.

"Jungkook now it's your turn". Yeonjun said.
"Ok so baby what is a such think that you cry while getting it getting inserted for the first time..... But later you put in with pleasure?"

"I- i fucking don't know". Joon shuttered.

"Why? It was easy one, it's earings baby". Jungkook chuckled evilying.

"W- what how did you get all these questions? Fuck-" joon said frustrated by the questions.

"Now me, i took yours from the front, then took it from back and then stood up and took the whole day,what did i take of yours tell me fast?"

"Ahm..... Uh- h ..... Ah.... I don't know about it either". Joon face was red at the question.

"Oh come on i thought you know it's really easy omega say it.
Ok, it's photo didn't you always tell me to click your photo". Taehyung said sighing.

"You loose the game now about punishment and we had leave Thank you for the weird game bye guys, let's go babe". Yeonjun said leaving the mates alone there House.

"Haha..... Alpha~  i remember i.... had work to.... do se- see you la... Later". Joon chuckled nervously looking at dark eyes alpha front of him to have what joon was not giving them.
"Our work is more important baby". Yoongi said growling throwing omega on the shoulder slapping his ass following behind the other mates to their bedroom.

The end

___________________________________

Thank you for reading.
☺️☺️☺️☺️