EXTRA

(This not a chapter it's an extra work I didn't steal the plot I just saw the plot on instagram "what if" BTS reaction on y/n and I just want to change this into namjoon and it just for fun.

And also if you want any reaction of BTS on namjoon you can comment I'll write for you thank you.)

Namjoon got picked by jungkook from college to home in his arms in their master bedroom other boys were waiting for him and kook.
Jungkook put namjoon on the bed and tried to kiss but namjoon dodged him going little up on the bed and everyone spotted something on bed.
"Mnn..is it blood?" Yoongi asked pointing on white bedsheet and than Namjoon's pant.
"Namjoon are you hurt on your back" Hoseok asked flipping the omega on his stomach.
"No I'm not it's-"omega tried to say something but got stopped by Jimin.
"Is it disease? you got disease from daily sex"jimin asked with worried expression on his face.
"No its..it's period"joon said trying to stand from bed otherwise it got more dirty.
"Period is it big disease?"
taehyung asked caressing joon's cheeks.
"No omegas gets mensuration cycle every month it normal I got every month"joon said again trying to stand.
"Oh...so it's normal do you feel pain let me see where it's comes from?"jungkook said flipping the omega again and taking off his blue jeans.
"Oh..no you can't let me go aren't you disgust from this?"namjoon said trying to free from the Alpha.
"Why should we?and also I drink your slick directly from your hole it's not disgusting"jin said helping jungkook.
"So we can sex in this time or not?"yoongi asked with tight thin lips.
"No we can't in my periods I got worst crumps ever".joon said yelling and pushing the alphas from him.
"Oh than what we should do now?"tae asked siting on bed with pout.
"First get me some sanitary pads from convince store"joon said going towards bathroom.
"Oh ok I'll go and get it"jimin said with smile because he is responsible alpha for his omega.
"Thank you I'm going for shower than be quick jimin-ah"joonie said smiley back.
"Hm.. I want go also I want to see what it's look like"kook said grabbing the car key.

"I don't know let me ask him ok wait"jin said on the call he got from jimin.
"Ok,ok" jimin replied waiting for joon to answer it.
"Namjoon-ah jimin is asking something"jin yelled after knocking the door twice.
"Oh! yaa what it is give me the phone".joon said coming from shower towel was raping around chest to bottom to his thighs.
"Here".jin said giving the phone and eyeing namjoon head to toe.
"Babe there many sanitary pads here with label it's sizes what's  size of your pussy"jimin asked looking at pads wrapper.
"Yaa...it's not for that"joon yelled at phone.
"It's not for that hyung and he doesn't have pussy btw"kook said behind jimin that was heard by joon.
"Idiots it is for what are you a heavy bleeder or not"joon said to jimin and "hmm" in understanding.
"Oh so what we get for you than?"jimin asked.
"Heavy bleeder make it quick"joon said giving the phone back to jin.

"Namjoon here is pads"jimin said giving the package to him.
"Thank you,what now why are you all in bathroom?"namjoon asked in confusion looking at alphas.
"Actually we want to see how your going to put it on".hoseok said with smile.
"WHAT? no get lost now"joon said pushing the alpha.
"Just let us see put it on quick otherwise it will leak from there"yoongi said not even moving a little.
Namjoon give up he put the panty on sticking the pad on the right place sliding it on.
"That's it nothing more I thought you are going put it in your ass"tae said in suprised.
"That's not how it's work tae" namjoon yelled.

The alphas were so sad to see namjoon in pain so to distract pain they give lots of  snacks, chocolates to the omega while sitting on couch and watching a new Disney movie "encanto" happily.

The end....
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Thank you
For
Reading.....

😊😊😊