CHAPTER:- 1

Namjoon was an orphan his Orphanage father find him front of gate in rain crying in his basket he was first omega who brought in orphanage he was very famous in orphanage he was beautiful with dimples on his cheeks sweetest voice everyone loves him there and everyone their was betas or alphas.

That's why orphanage father Bang pd-nim carryed namjoon with him everywhere he go but namjoon has to go from here because orphanage has rules when orphans turned 18 he and she has to leave the orphanage.
Namjoon is very shy omega but he has to change because outside world not so good. His two bestfriend who is older than him trying to teach him some rules of world.

"Soobin please let me go". namjoon said trying to get off from his best friend who is an alpha.
Namjoon was now dragging by now "Yeonjun help me he is so Stubborn".
"What do think joonie he is not gonna listen me" Yeonjun said putting some grapes in his mouth.
"But you're his omega he will listen you please please I can't do this" namjoon plead but he knows no one gonna listen him.

Soobin give namjoon clothes to try him that omega's normally wear "ok joonie bear come out".

"He looks gorgeous in this skirt right baby"Yeonjun said kissing soobin.
"Yes he is but baby do you call aunt Choi is house ready namjoon going in night you know na baby".

"Please bin bin it's so exposing" namjoon said covering his beautiful legs.

"Nah nah it's look beautiful on you and I'm wearing too it's not so exposing and it's top is looking beautiful too you have such good choice baby" Yeonjun said touching Namjoon's beautiful legs.
"Don't do this ok it ticklish oh..ooh... please Yeonjunie please ha..haa..."
"Ok ok I will stop but pack all clothes in your bag be ready we will come later to pick you up ok". Yeonjun said kissing on Namjoon's nose.

"Namjoon if are packing finished than come fill some forms from orphanage" bang pd nim yelled from stairs.
"Ok PD nim I coming and please buy some heat pills from me it's finished" namjoon yelled back.
Yaa I'll but don't go before I come ok bang pd nim said going to city Market.

"Hyung your father is saying that we have to go Seoul college to collect information about that principal and the college" kookie said drinking his banana milk.

"Why he said me to that I'm Mafia  leader how can he said"? that jin said looking at some files in office.

"Oh come on hyung you're best in these works" hoseok said while  laughing.

"But why we have go When yoongi can hack him oh I don't want" jin said everyone agreed.
"And btw where is that two brats taehyung and jimin".

6 Mafia kings they own the korea in underground world they know as kings with special talents. It's not they cold but not good also when their fathers thought to attach the company together they made oldest as leader of the group.

Kim seokjin mafia leader oldest one and clam one.
Specialist in everything beside showing love.
A.k.A. Jin master chef owing 25 restaurant in Korea 18 in other countries.
He has handsome face cruel heart as same time.

in yoongi second oldest also a.k.a as second king and hacker with sleepy head but knowns his works better than anything.
Professor in Seoul college of music.
Handsome, cute with his gummy smile.

Jung Hoseok third king And a playboy sunshine from whom they love and respect except his own father.
A.k.A j-hope owning his own dance academy in korea with his friend jimin.

Park jimin the pervert forth king calling himself as like Disney Prince cute, handsome,sexy but rude at same time.
A.k.A jimin owning his club and also partner with Jung Hoseok.

Kim taehyung the fifth king he is innocent but not in a bed handsome,tall and also a killer he love killing someone because he thinks it's his hobby.
Wants lovely life his mate and wants babies too.

Jeon jungkook cruel,cold introvert wants everything he wants if not than have to die.
Youngest king and hot one.

To be continued......

-------_------_------_------_-------_---
Hello guys this my new book with omega namjoon and alpha bts

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.......