CHAPTER:-6

"But problem how can we get namjoon here with us"?

"Namjoon-ah  joonie oh you're safe I'm glad that you're safe". soobin said running towards namjoon with full speed.
"Why? what happened to me"? namjoon asked confusely.
"Nothing you cut the call yesterday I was worried to shit out of me. what happened that time"? soobin said checking omega up and down to look he was not hurt.
"Oh! nothing I meet some friends from my work" namjoon lied.
"I don't know that friend of yours and when did you become friends with them?" soobin asked in with worried voice.
"Soobin-" namjoon cut off by two betas with black suit.

"Sir boss are here they wants to meet you" one of beta said looking at omega.
"Who? sir? what is happening here?" Soobin asked looking at the men and than namjoon with confusion.
"I think My mates hyung why they are here?" Namjoon said in whisper he does not want to people know that he is mated.
"In principle office men" said signing to follow them to the office.

Namjoon knocked the door three times he heard a faint voice saying "come in" he entered in room with shocked face there was 5 old alphas.
"So you are Kim namjoon a multimated omega"? One them asked he has very dark aura with him.

"Yes sir but you-" namjoon said hesitating to ask further.
"Ah! sorry  we are you're mates fathers" another man said with boxy smile his face.
Namjoon bowed ninety degree front of his in laws "I'm sorry sir for direct question but what you want from me?"
"A favor my boy I'm Mr. Jung Hoseok father you know I really appreciate that you run from that rascals". Mr. Jung said shaking his hand with namjoon.
"Favor? what favor sir?" namjoon asked shaking his hand to another person in the room.
"Yes,actually we know that you ran away from there but we need some favor from you as father we need you at our sons life my boy and I'm Mr. Kim father of Kim seokjin,Kim taehyung".
"Please help us and we will help you" this time Mr. Jeon said with hope in his eyes.
"You will help me but. how?" namjoon asked looking at his friend soobin who was also looking at them with curiosity.

"Let's make deal son"Mr.Min said signing all them to sit on the sofa to make deal.
"Ok then we need talk a lot about this father in law" after talking about deal namjoon so happy that his father in law's so sweet with they will do great in future.

"Boss your mate is here with lots of bags in his hands" a chauffeur said bowing at seokjin.
"Our mate is here. namjoon"? Jimin asked in shocknhe didn't expect this.
"Yes sir" chauffeur said and exit the room after seeing jin's nodding his head.
"Oh let's get him in then" jin said going towards elevator to go down to the building to pick namjoon.
"Namjoon why are here? i mean I'm not obejecting I'm just wondering you just ran away from here that day". jin said looking at namjoon suspiciously.
"Let that go babe let me go in and carry my luggage and please be careful with bags". namjoon sassed  that walked to the elevator and waited for jin to come in. Namjoon reached at floor where his mates are living.
"Namjoon I missed you too much". jimin said cupping namjoon's hands.
"I Missed you too honey but where are others". namjoon said looking at here there to meet other mates too.
"Oh! they are at work let me just call them ok". jimin said looking for his phone.
"No it's ok I'm here live with you all so I have lots time let them be and also I'm tired now so I wanna sleep". namjoon said sitting on sofa showing his full thick thighs.
"Yes of course let me show you guest room" jin said looking at namjoon's thighs with hanging jaw.
"Oh why? guest room jin I'm your mate right then I'm going to sleep one of your rooms right". namjoon said shifting his legs on sofa for comfort.
"yaa of course w- why not"jimin said while gulping on each word.

"It's gonna be fun here babe".

To be continued......
------_-----_-----_-----_-----_------_-
Thank you for waiting so long my bad. Days are not going well as I thought so sorry for late update.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA........