CHAPTER:-33

"LUNA, my baby i met my mates they are five, they are so sweet Luna, Luna". Renesmee said loudly jumping here there and Calling Luna.
"Omega~ I'm here, oh you met them, that's nice omega i wanna say something" Luna smiled nuzzling to her, but not looking at her eyes.
"Oh! Ok but you know I'm going to Gwacheon, they live there together they are friends". Renesmee said with loud excited voice and Luna turned his face other side of Renesmee.
"Ooh! That's nice". Luna said rubbing her arms with hesitation.
"I'll have lots pup and i am gonna make their food and lots of other things— I'm so excited". Renesmee said and started walking happily.
"Yaa, I'm so happy for you omega, that's good I'll— bless them with—". Luna said shuttering, she looked the omega with big teary eyes.
"I'll come with them on weekends, i wanna see you all together". Renesmee looked her before Luna wiped her tear off.
"I can't meet your children, omega but I'll bless them for sure". Luna said her voice cracked a little.
"Why can't you meet them, Luna i want you to you all get along". Renesmee looked at her closely.
"I will be not alive that time maybe i will never reborn omega so i can't meet them". Luna said turning her eyes away from Renesmee worried eyes.
"What? Reborn? You are going to d- die, h- how? y- you are a goddess, you can't d- die". Renesmee hugged her and her tears fell from her eyes.
"I'm crused by other gods, i fell from sky to here—". Luna said with broken smile.
"Why you said you can't reborn? Y- you are idiot, why you didn't tell before I- i-". Renesmee said wipping her tears and holding Luna's hands.
"No, you can't do anything about this, and aren't you going it's evening go back to your place". Luna said pushing her away.
"Luna, t- tell me a- anything that will help you with this anything, I'll do that my pup". Renesmee again hugged her realising calm phormones for her pup.
"You can't there is nothing you can do, go back to your place". Luna said trying to get free from the omega.
"Luna, you gave me one wish right? Luna tell me maybe i can do that for you". Renesmee said her eyes lit up from hope.
"No, you can't omega, you can't, go back to your mates omega they are waiting".Luna again pushed her, and the younger omega broke down.
"LUNA, TELL ME, I BEG YOU LUNA PLEASE I THOUGHT YOU AS MY PUP LUNA". Renesmee said loudly, and begged front of the moon godess or her pup.
"Omega~ i have to find a omega who can carry me in her womb-". Luna said looking at younger.
"I can—". Renesmee said quickly.
"No, listen to me first, a omega whoever carry me has no good life, she will be ugly day by day because i need some spirit power from my mother, her mates gonna hate her till I'll be born—". Luna said not looking at renesmee with sorrow and pain.
"Luna, i wish for you to be my omega pup, be my youngest pup till than I'll live my life, like i wanted i don't care anymore about this". Renesmee said with smile and Luna gave her look of anger and pain.
"Omega~ you are taking a risk, please think about it again, it's your last chance". Luna said giving her one more chance to go from her words.
"Luna, oh my Luna, i wish for a omega pup, beautiful like you, it should be pure and gentle a omega who can't kneel down front of alpha, a omega who has her own way to deal with everything, a omega who get loved by everyone, a omega who has Rainbow in her life, grant me my wish my Luna, be my pup". Renesmee said and kneel down with smile and tears.
"Omega~ you wished for death, you wanted a good life please, please don't let me do this". Luna begged but her forehead glowed granting the wish.
"Come on! Do this for me Luna, I'll be really happy to have you as my pup". Renesmee smile and saw Luna become a white light front her, following her everytime, everywhere hidden from the eyes of others, till her time came to born.

Time changed Renesmee had Jessie, hwasa and than jackson and hyunjin everybody was happy, they got really happy when they get to know about fifth pup and doctor said it's an omega pup,renesmee was so happy her Luna was coming back, it was great news. On the other side elders got news of Renesmee than she has more than two mates. It was really shocking but yet exciting for them, they get memorized by her beauty. But she rejected and that's when renesmee give the birth all alone in woods because her mates thought she is cheating on them.
It was middle of the night and she help a bloody pup in her arms running from the elders where she found a small orphanage and she gave the pup to them,"I'm sorry Luna, my pup please take care of him, his name is "Namjoon, Kim Namjoon from Gwacheon, his father is there please tell him in future".
She ran away again in woods and elders killed her mercilessly, it was really painful scene for baby who saw her mother died but bang pd held him closer a small baby who doesn't know about anything was crying mess just see her mother.

When namjoon was 5 he get nightmares, alot that he is running in woods holding a baby in his arms, he always get scared by that, day by day he found himself different from other and their he found soobin, Yeonjun and Felix. They got really close and still they are good friends to him. When namjoon grow more older he found he has power among his body, but he didn't know how to use it. When namjoon was pinned by the drunk man in alley(chapter:-1)
he unknowingly call his mates. That time his mates feel weired sensation on their sign. And taehyung and jimin followed at found namjoon in alley after that, he remembered his mother face and when he heard that his father are still alive and they are in Gwacheon, he went gwacheon's east side where first time Luna met renesmee. And he get back from there but when he met his family he remembered everything.
That time when his mates killed alpha white tiger, that tiger was gifted to renesmee and tiger knows his smell that's why he gave his kid to him, and yes he called the elders saying he found a another multimated omega in Kim's residence. Everything was perfect but woo, was so smart he chained his mates too along with his family, he knows everything but he didn't know about how he got his mates because in her destiny there is no mates.

To be continued.......
___________________________________

Is it good? Or I'm an idiot?

Luna wolf form......

Luna's human form (idk who is she but she is gorgeous, if any of you is her, contact me girl i wanna date you)

(Just kidding)

Hopefully you like it 😁

Comment alot kiddos or I'm gonna beat you.....

Thank you 😊
_Arya_