CHAPTER:-18

"3 weeks Hyung 3 fucking weeks he didn't contact us and you are saying we don't have to search for him"kook said from frustration.
"Yaa what will we do if  he was kidnapped and the note was leave by the kidnappers".tae said Patting on kooks shoulder with agree nod.
"Ahh...shut the fuck up kook, tae if he was kidnapped why didn't kidnappers called for what they want hyung I think-"jimin said shutting both makane turning to jin who was on his laptop.
"No he did not run away from us jimin now shut up why I'm with you three why?" jin said in frustration he was upset, depressed he couldn't found joon anywhere in Seoul.
"I think I have go out for some fresh air". kook said going to grab his car key.
"I'm also coming do you wanna go jimin and jin hyung"tae asked looking behind at couch.
"No I don't want". jimin said going to his room. "I also don't want I'm going to sleep" jin said waving his in air.

"I really think kook he is kidnapped". tae said opening the door of cafe.
"Oh come tae I don't think this is the reason he is away from us because he is hiding something".kook said entering behind tae.
"Maybe it's related to us that's why?"tae said going to order something with kook beside him.
"I don't know maybe". kook said but stopped and ordered.
"Excuse me if I'm not wrong than you are joonie's mate right". a omega asked from behind patting kook's back.
"Yes,I'm oh!yaa jungkook.you?" Kook said confusely that they know each other.
"Yeonjun?"Omega said in tiny voice not looking at 6 ft alpha's eyes.
"I am sorry but I don't remember you".kook said titling his head in confusion.
"Soobin that alpha at your house was going to kill my alpha from jealousy" yeonjun said pointing on soobin who was busy with his phone.
Kook look at the blue haired alpha than he remembered him "Oo yes,yes you both are namjoon bestfriends right".
"Oh yaa actually he is not coming school for weeks now why? I just want to know he is alright"yeonjun asked still not looking at alpha he is truly got scared from them when tae's  attention also goes to him.
"We don't know how he is?"tae said bluntly don't want to say any further about it.
"What do you mean isn't he is living with you all". yeonjun asked now looking at the alphas in shock.
"Yes but he is gone just gone we don't know where he is now?" kook said not knowing what to say him.
"What you mean where is our joonie did you do something to him and tried to rid out of him". yeonjun yelled garbing the collar of kook's jacket.
"Don't talk like that with us omega know your place we are alphas". kook said jerking omega's hand from his clothes and grabbing the omega by his chin forcely pushing on the floor.
"Alpha,Alpha soobin where are you?" yeonjun said little louder he was hurt his friend who was like little brother was missing and alpha's order isn't working to calm him down.
"What happened? are you alright? is something happened?" soobin ran towards omega after hearing the omega's cries.
"They".yeonjun pointed on them still crying.
"WHAT did you do to my omega". soobin asked in anger going towards jungkook leaving the omega behind.
"We did nothing but he just pissed me off".kook said smrinking at omega that whimper from harsh word.
"What did happed here can anybody tell me omega what happened here". soobin said garbing jungkooks neck and throwing him on the table in anger.
"I...I asked...them about joonbear and they said they don't... know..alpha they did something bad to joon".yeonjun said clutching to alpha's shirt.
"Ooh really we can't do this to our omega".kook said coming and punching the Alpha on his face pushing the omega further.
"Ooh really than where is he?" soobin returned the punch to jugkook and grabbing his hair.
"I don't know and it's none of your business". jungkook flipped himself twisting the ankles of soobins hand.
"It's our business now tell me where he is?"soobin asked slamming the Alpha back to floor.
"Kook its not place for playing  we are in public". tae said from behind sipping on his drink clamly.
"Oh come its really long time I killed someone let me start with him". kook smrinking garbing the knife from counter.
"You can't kill me like that Jeon jungkook you are public figure because of your brothers and you know what that I'm an ordinary man you will be doomed". soobin said smrinking back on alpha.
"So what I don't care about it and First  thing is here your face and my knife kook said grabbing the soobin pushing him on the floor and- "oh namjoon why are you here I thought" tae said from behind "babe I missed- you where is he tae"jungkook stopped and looked at gate with smile that disappeared quickly.
"I don't know waiter give him that drink it we are going talk to them about this"tae said going towards a table to sit.
"But you fucker I'll kill later it's your turn first"."Banana milk"

"And about baby I mean joonie we don't know about this yeonjun he only leave note to us"tae said glancing on kook was busy with banana milk
while giving the money to manager for things that they destroyed in fighting.
"What happened that he leave he doesn't know anyone in Seoul where can he go?"yeonjun asked looking at both alphas.

"What will happen to my kid than"the yelled slamming his fist on the table.
"That's why we are saying to you run away from here"another man said puffing the smoke.
"Where?I don't no anywhere to go"the man said grabbing his and crying.

"To GWACHEON"

To be continued........
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Hey!

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA........